39. Grown Up Baby🔞🔞

Y/N: " Mmm."
Shuhua: " Oppa~~ get in the bed."
Y/N sit down at the side of his bed as he felt Shuhua's hands slowly slide in and hugged him.

It wasn't long later, 12am approached.

Y/N: " Happy birthday Shushu."
Shuhua: " Oppa, is my birthday present ready?"
Y/N: " Waiting on you to receive it."

Shuhua lay down on Y/N's laps and waited patiently.
It wasn't very long until she felt Y/N's lips on hers.
She closed her eyes as she finally gets to enjoy what her Unnies has been getting.

Shuhua grab Y/N's hand and guide it towards her chest.
After all these times of imagining Y/N touching her, today she finally get to feel the meaning of real sexual enjoyment.
As Y/N's hand landed on her protected buns under her pyjamas, he could feel her pointy nipple in his palm.
"Ooo... Shuhua's boobs are naturally huge... it is so soft...!"

With them busy kissing, Y/N gently massage the really soft pillows in his hand as he could hear her starting to breath heavier through their lips.

Short while later,
Shuhua break the kiss and sit up beside Y/N.

Y/N: " Hmm?"
She gently pulled Y/N as she slowly lean back down on the bed letting him get on top of her.
Their lips connected again as Y/N's right hand once again grab the soft pillow.

Y/N then stop their kiss as he licked downwards to her neck tasting her skin.
He unbuttons Shuhua's pyjamas as he gently sucks on her neck.
Her pyjamas soon opened up as the sight of her jelly like boobs appears.

Shuhua: " Oppa... don't look..."
Y/N: " Shushu... you... they are so soft..." he couldn't help himself but gently grab her soft bare revealed boobs as he plays with it.

Shuhua: " Mmm~~ Oppa~~..."
As Y/N slide down further, he licked her erected nipple. He let her nipple into his mouth as he gently suck it as if he wants milk from Shuhua.

Shuhua: " Mmm~^~~~^... Oppa~^^^~~."

"Her boobs no doubt is the biggest among them all... and it's so soft... I can do this all day..."

It was a definite addiction to Y/N, he could play with her boobs all day. Looking at her size he wants to try something.
But before that, he went further down to her stomach rubbing his nose along the way down.

He was about to pull Shuhua's pyjamas pants done when he felt her hands on his stopping him.
He look back up at her.
Y/N: " We good?"
Shuhua: " Oppa... I'm really shy about this... could we hold on for a little bit...?"
Y/N let go of her pants and climb back to her.

Shuhua hide her face inside Y/N's chest.
Shuhua: " How did they went through it without being shy...?"
Y/N: " Mmm, I've no idea actually, probably their desire for it is higher so they try their best to put their shyness away?"
Shuhua: " Mmm... continue Oppa."

Y/N: " Okay." He went back to his position before and went as slow as he could to let Shuhua get use to it.
He slowly pull down her pyjamas pants finally leaving only her panties on.
He was in between her legs looking and smelling at her beautiful thigh.

"Damn, she's really thick... how is she so freaking hot among the others..."
He rubbed his hands along her thighs and proceed to pull down her panties. Her clean shaved pussy was waiting with a smile as Shuhua covers herself subconsciously.

Y/N held on to her hand and gently move it away.

He give her pussy a small lick and waited for her reaction.
Shuhua moan silently.
Y/N then continue making out with her pussy as he pushed his tongue inside her hole.
Shuhua: " Mmm~~~."