16. Surprise🔞🔞

Y/N: " Well, you sure it's fine to do it now? Woogie is sleeping next door."
???: " Mmm, we can do something else instead of the real thing oppa."
Y/N: " And what would it be Soojin?"

Soojin: " I haven't taste you before... let me do that for ya."
Y/N: " Mmm, okay."
Soojin: " Just lay down and enjoy Oppa."

Y/N lay back down on his bed as Soojin crawl on top of him.
She first gently connect her lips with Y/N's as she gently cares Y/N's chest.

Soojin: " Oppa, do you miss me...?"
Y/N: " Yes I do miss you."
Soojin smiled and resume kissing.

Their kiss got a little bit intense as Soojin dig her hand down into Y/N's shorts.

She rubbed his rod as their tongue twist and turn together.
Soojin then slide down Y/N's body as she drag his shorts and underwear away revealing his somewhat hard already dick.

Soojin: " Mmm, Oppa, did Woogie take good care of it?"
Y/N: " Uhm...What...?"
Soojin: " Come on Oppa, you don't have to hide anything from me, I told you before I allow them to happen."
Y/N: " Uhhhhh... I guess?"
Soojin: " Good. Maybe I would consider doing a threesome with her." The next half of the sentence was barely loud enough for Y/N to hear.

Y/N: " You what?"
Soojin: " No nothing." She smile back at Y/N.

Soojin begin licking the head, while her hand gently grab his balls playing with it.
She took only his head into her mouth and played with it with her tongue.

Y/N: "Mm..."

Seeing Y/N starts to enjoy, she begin taking more into her mouth. With one of her other hand free she grab Y/N's hand and placed it on her boobs.

Receiving the signal, Y/N plays with her boobs through her clothes as Soojin starts bobbing her head up and down.
*Gag, Gag, Gag*

Y/N: " God Soojin... you are so good..."
Soojin: " Mmm~..."

She then proceed to take his entire dick into her mouth and let it out.
Soojin tilt her head and look at Y/N.
Y/N: " Yes?"
Soojin: " Oppa get ready."
Y/N: " Ready to?"
Soojin took his entire dick into her mouth letting it poke her throat, she then quickly bob her head letting Y/N fuck her mouth deep.

Y/N: " Ahh~~..."
Soojin: " Mmmm..."

Due to Soojin's insane blowing, It trigger Y/N to start thrusting up a little bit.

Y/N: " I'm ... approaching..."
Soojin ignore him and went faster.

It was then Y/N's body twitched as Soojin felt something came into her mouth.
She stopped and sucked the remaining off his dick and swallowed it.

She pull back up Y/N's shorts and lay beside Y/N.
Y/N: " Thank you Soojin."
Soojin: " Mmm, glad to be at your service Hehehe."
Y/N: " So Soojin, how did you know about me and Woogie?"

Soojin: " Well, instinct I guess...? When I return I went back to our room first and put down my things. I saw her sleeping and somewhat feel she changed in her looks a little."
Y/N: " Hmm? Like how?"

Soojin: " I don't know, she just looks more mature and prettier than she use to be."
Y/N: " And how does that link up with me and her having something?"
Soojin: " I don't know like I said... instinct."

Y/N: " Alright."
*Click*
Y/N's door opened and Yuqi came in.
Soojin: " Hey Woogie."
Yuqi: " Ahhhh Soojinnie, I missed you!"

She jump onto the bed and lay beside Soojin hugging her.
Soojin: " I miss you too Woogie. Hey Oppa, Woogie knows about us? I don't see you panicking."