40. As Long As You Exist (2)

I know I used this title before, there's a reason that a (2) is there, which means whenever it is emotional enough for this phrase to appear, I'll title it, but I wouldn't be over using it. It is a set up for future chapters too, if you are wondering.
————————————————————

Once Y/N done reading the email, he quickly check the time confirming where each and every member was at he went out.

At this point, Shuhua Soojin and Miyeon was at the photo shoot location, there still some time before Yuqi Minnie and Soyeon arrive.

Miyeon: " Oppa!"
Soojin: " Hey Oppa~"
Shuhua: " Oppaaaaaaaaa!"
Y/N: " Good to see you all, here take this."
The 3 girls were curious on what they received from Y/N.

Miyeon: " Why are you giving us surgical masks?"
Y/N: " So, recently there is a virus that erupted from China, and so far it has been spreading quite wildly, I guess before it reaches us, it is best to protect ourselves right?"
Soojin: " Is it that bad?"
Y/N: " Yeah, China right now is on lockdown so I'm sure it seems pretty bad."

Shuhua: " Oh no, I wonder if Woogie's parents are fine."

Later,
The rest of the girls arrive as Y/N told them as well.

Yuqi: " Man, I heard it awhile ago and I thought it wouldn't go bad."
Y/N: " How are your parents?"
Yuqi: " They are fine and safe at home."
Y/N: " Good to know. Now all of you wear your mask at all times when you aren't at home, unless the area was made sure to be clean yeah?"
The girls nodded.

At least the girls manage to finish filming their MV and photo shoot, it took longer than it suppose to be as precaution has to be taken every time which prolongs the entire process.

A few days later,

In the early morning,

The girls were already preparing themselves when...

* Y/N's phone rang*

Y/N: " Hello?"
...
Y/N: " Mmhm..."
...
Y/N: " Really?..."
...
Y/N: " Alright alright..."
...
Y/N: " Okay... understood."
And he hang up.

Y/N: " Girls~~ could all of you come over please?"
The girls gathered during all their half way make up or whatever they were doing.

Soojin: " What happened Oppa?"
Due to the rush to Y/N,
Minnie has her lipstick smudge a little bit.

Y/N gently placed his thump on her lips and wiped off the smudged part of her lipstick.
Minnie: " Hehehe thank you Oppa, so what's wrong?"

Y/N: " So I just received a call from my manager, all our activities and your schedules will be on hold as we have to be quarantined at home for the next 1 month."
Miyeon: " What?? It is that bad???"
Minnie: " So we can't go out at all? How about buying food?"
Y/N: " We are only allowed to go out and buy food and return back as soon as possible."
Soyeon: " By when are we starting the quarantine?"

Y/N: " It is starting from tomorrow, but for your safety my manager told me to stop all schedules from today onwards."

The girls kept quiet for a moment.
Y/N: " Is there anything that you all wanna ask?"

Shuhua knows what all the rest of her members want, so does she herself.

Being the straightest member herself, she asked: " Oppa!"
Y/N: " Yeah?"
Shuhua: " You think we can... go to your bungalow to quarantine instead...?"

Silence filled the dorm as Y/N thinks it through.

Y/N: " We can. And we should get moving now, pack your things and try not to bring too much big item, as you know my car can't fit too much. Bring small items that can last you for about a month."
"Yay! Okay Oppa!"