24. Yuqi's Birthday🔞🔞

Y/N: " Of course I will."

Soojin: " Good."

Soojin then hugged Y/N and dropped a kiss on his forehead before leaving.

Soojin came out of Y/N's room and saw Yuqi standing outside.
Soojin: " Hey Woogie."
Yuqi: " Unnie... is Oppa asleep?"
Soojin: " Yeap he is."

Yuqi: " Oh... okay..."
Soojin: " Come on let's head to sleep."
She held Yuqi's hand and went back to their room.

About an hour later...

Y/N was still flipping around not able to sleep. He turned his body side ways having his back facing his room door.

He then heard his door opened and closed again before feeling someone climb into his bed.

"It really has become a common thing for anyone of the girls to just come into my room and climb into my bed Huh..."

He decided to stay still acting asleep.
Soon enough he felt a soft hand hugged him from behind.
The soft hand dig into his pyjamas from his stomach and felt his bare skin.

"Oh my, I'm getting molested."

The soft hand slowly rubbed against Y/N's stomach and slide its way up to Y/N's nipples.

"Who is it...? Her fingers felt long..."

The soft hand gently pinched Y/N's nipple and played with it for a little bit before it slides its way back down to his stretchable shorts.

The soft hand easily dig into his underwear and came in bare contact with his dick which was already hard.

"It should be Minnie... only her fingers are this long since she plays the piano..."

The soft hand begin slowly playing with his dick and rubbing it as Y/N felt the figure got close to him.
He felt a little bit of heavy breathing on his neck as the soft hand gently squeezed his dick.

She continue to masturbate for Y/N.

Y/N decided to play her game, he suddenly turn himself and lay flat.
The soft hand instantly pulled out and stayed as quiet as possible.

After waiting for awhile making sure Y/N wasn't awake, she grab one of Y/N's hand beside her and placed it on her boobs.

"Oh yeah... that's definitely Minnie, I have done enough times with them to know each of their size..."

Y/N opened his eyes just a little bit to look in the figure's direction to see Minnie closed her eyes enjoying herself with Y/N's hand on her boobs.

He quickly closed his eyes and acted asleep again before Minnie notices.

Minnie unbuttoned her pyjamas and guided Y/N's hand onto her bare boobs as she plays with it.

Her breathing grew more intense the more she guide Y/N's hand to play with it.

Awhile later, she stopped and got up.

Y/N could feel the bed movement from Minnie as she got close to his crotch area.

She gently pulled down his shorts and underwear just a little bit to reveal his hard dick which stood up immediately.

Minnie's soft hand came into contact with his dick again as Y/N tries his best to not move.

After awhile, Y/N felt another thing has come into contact with his dick, it was Minnie's tongue.
She was licking his dickhead and playing it with her hand.

Soon,
*Gag Gag Gag*
Minnie took the dick into her mouth and begin sucking on his dick.

"Oh my... her blowing skills aren't any worse than Soojin's..."