22. My Weird Girlfriend🔞🔞

The 4 of them wandered around hoping the other 3 would go back to their room already but all of them just continues staying around.

Minnie: " aren't you all sleeping?"

Miyeon: " Uh... yeah I can't sleep..."

Yuqi: " I forget what I wanted to do..."

Soojin: " I uh... am using the bathroom..."

Soojin head towards the bathroom and close the door, she waited patiently inside for the rest of them to go back to their rooms.

Yuqi went to the kitchen and look aimlessly for something with the same intention of waiting out for the others to return to their room.

It was then Y/N's door opened,
Y/N: " What's going on here? Why are all of you awake?"

Minnie: " Uhm..."
Miyeon: " I can't sleep..."

Soojin and Yuqi came back as well.

Y/N: " Aren't you all tired? *YAWN*"
He semi didn't bother much and went to the bathroom.

The girls were left standing there not entirely sure how to make more excuses to stay out there.

Soon, Y/N came out the bathroom and head back to his room.
Y/N: " Sleep early yeah, we have early schedules tomorrow."
He was about to close the door when...

Miyeon: " Oppa."
Y/N: " Yes?"
Miyeon: " Uhm... Goodnight..."
Y/N: " Goodnight...?"

Minnie: " Uh hahaha... Goodnight Oppa..."

Y/N raised an eyebrow getting a little suspicious about the girls.

Y/N: " What is going on here?"
Yuqi: " Nothing Oppa... hehe..."

Y/N: " Do you all have something that might wanna tell me?" He made his way and sat down on the sofa, he semi closed his eyes as he was dead tired.

The girls gathered around Y/N but none of them spoke.

Y/N: " Quickly tell me, I'm tired... I want to sleep."

Soojin: " Uhm..."

Y/N: " Do you all want like a Goodnight kiss on the forehead or something???"
They all kept quiet.

Y/N pulled all 4 of them towards him and kiss them individually on their forehead, he then got up and head back to the room.

Y/N: " Go back to sleep okay..."
He then closed his room door not wanting to waste anymore precious sleeping time.

The 4 of them was only a little bit satisfied having Y/N to give them a Goodnight kiss.

They all head back into their room and climb onto their bed but none of them were able to sleep.

They were all thinking the same thing,
"I need to find a opportunity to go to Oppa and let him... fuck me... I want him... I want to trigger his horniness..."

About an hour later,
"The others should be asleep already....... Right?"

The 4 all got out of their room and hide somewhere in the corner in the dorm. They all didn't know the other 3 was hiding somewhere too. They waited patiently tomake sure the other 3 wasn't awake, but just as they were about to leave their hiding spot and head to Y/N's room,

Shuhua came out and headed to the bathroom.
"Did we accidentally wake her up...?"
" She should just be using the toilet and go back to sleep I hope..."

Short while later, Shuhua came out of the bathroom but instead of going back to her own room, she headed to Y/N's room.
Without hesitation she went in and close the door.