100. As Long As You Exist (3)

After reaching Neverland, Y/N carefully brought Miyeon into his room while the rest of the girls slowly tidy their things.

Shuhua: " Yay, we can stay here forever now~."
Yuqi: " I wanna go that field that last time we went."
Y/N: " Well I gotta take care of Miyeon, I'll leave you all by yourselves"
Soojin: " Okie~."

For the next few days, Y/N took great care of Miyeon as she recovers.

It took about a week before Miyeon full recovers.

One of the night,
They were all gathered around the balcony.

Miyeon: " Thank you Oppa heheheh."
Minnie: " Oppa you feeling okay?"
Y/N: " Yeah I feel great, now that Miyeon is healthy again."
Yuqi: " Oppa didn't seem to get caught with Covid even being so close to Miyeon all day?"
Y/N: " I don't feel any discomfort at all."
Soyeon: " Maybe Oppa is immune to it to begin with?"
Y/N: " Maybe, let's not jinx it. By the way, how's the practising of the world tour scripts?"
Yuqi: " going great."
Shuhua: " So Sad we have to leave Soojin here once in a while."
Soojin: " Heheheh it's okay Shushu."

Y/N: " Tomorrow you all have to practise without Soyeon."
"Hmm? Why?" They all asked.

Y/N: " Going on a date with her."
Soyeon: " My god! How did I forget about it again!"
Y/N: " It's okay. Prepare yourself well tomorrow Soyeon."
Soyeon: " Okie!"

Yuqi: " So why does Soyeon has like the least date with Oppa?"
Soyeon: " I just don't have the time to, or don't even think about it. But I have Oppa's moral support heheheh."

Minnie: " I've been thinking Oppa."
Y/N: " Thinking about?"
Minnie: " In the future, we gonna have kids and how are we gonna explain to all of them that they all share 1 unique father instead of having their own?"

Y/N: " You know I actually have no answer to that."
Shuhua: " It's fine they don't need to know why. When they grow up they will understand."
Miyeon: " Wouldn't it be kinda weird to them at the start? Like when they go to school and then people ask be like why does all of your fathers has the same name?"
Yuqi: " I actually am not gonna send my kid to school. I will personally teach her."
Minnie: " Really?"

Yuqi: " I feel like school is something that forces them to learn and I don't want that to happen to them."
Y/N: " Mmm, you do have a point but do you have the time to teach them?"
Yuqi: " Yea, let them experience different things and see what they are interested in, and then after that let them learn some of it themselves."
Soojin: " Woogie will make a great mother hehehe."
Shuhua: " Why not we get to that stage first? Heheheeh."
Y/N: " True."
Shuhua: " Oppa~. You know what that means right?"
Y/N: " Oh no I don't. We gotta go one by one right?"
Shuhua: " I didn't say anything heheheh."

Soyeon: " Honestly now that I think of it. So what if other kids laugh at our kids for having the same father? They are 6 sisters and brothers all together, they can play together without anyone else."
Minnie: " Yeah, they can just be by themselves and not bother others at all."

Y/N: " That's a point. So actually, which of you wants a boy and who wants a girl?"
Yuqi: " I want a boy~."
Shuhua: " me want a boy too!"
Minnie: " I want a girl."
Miyeon: " Me want a girl too, so she can be as pretty as me hehehehe."
Soojin: " Oppa we discussed before, and I want a boy hehehe."
Soyeon: " I want a girl."

Y/N: " Wow? Even out."
Yuqi: " I'm surprised Soyeonnie wants a girl."
Soyeon: " Well, not much reason I guess, I just like girl more."

Miyeon: " Say... I have another question. Since they all have the same father, doesn't it make them have 6 mothers?"
Y/N: " Uhm, yes I guess?"
Shuhua: " And then what? Do they call us mother 1 mother 2 mother 3?"
Yuqi: " That sounds weird."
Y/N: " I say we don't have to try so hard. Let's get to that point first and see how yeah?"
Soojin giggled: " Oppa Becareful what are you saying."
Y/N: "hmm?"