110. Yuqi's Crazy Idea🔞🔞

Y/N: " How did you know?"
Shuhua: " Well Oppa it might be complicated but could be simple to begin with."
Soyeon: " Hmm? Are you saying that you know exactly who?"

Shuhua: " Well, the one that seems friendly on the outside but who knows what is she thinking in the inside?"
Miyeon: " She?"
Yuqi: " Ashley????"

Y/N: " Nah ah, we all saw she left though? She can't possible make her way back secretly to do it right? A CEO that just left and came back again should get attention again."
Shuhua: " Hmm..."

Minnie: " There is a possibility that she asked someone else to do it for her."
Y/N: " Right... thinking about her position, No one would dare to go against her."
Shuhua: " Except for me."
Soyeon: " But right now we don't have proof."

Yuqi: " Ugh... I'm tired of all these crap we have to deal with, I'm tired enough from all the schedules."
Minnie: " In another world we would just leave Cube and go look for Hyuna unnie at the other company."
Soyeon: " P nation?"
Minnie: " Yeah. Feels like she's enjoying there man while we stuck here."
Y/N keep quiet thinking of a way to proof his own innocence, but so far nothing.

Shuhua went towards the victim backup dancer.
Shuhua: " Look, I can swear on my life that Oppa isn't that kind of person, however we don't have the proof on who did it. Give us some time to find the proof, and then we will help you get revenge."
"Mmm..."

After some persuading, they manage to calm the victim down.

After changing out of their outfit, they got on the car and drove back to Neverland.
While on the car...

Miyeon: " So how do we find out who did it?"
Minnie: " I have been thinking but I don't have the answer."
Yuqi: " Well atleast there is a way to prove Oppa is innocent."
Shuhua: " How?"

Yuqi: " It might be true that Oppa's bag was in the blind spot of the camera, but since what Oppa always do is watch us perform on the stage through the TV right? That means the spot he is standing at will be under camera. And that's the only time where we aren't with him. So if we can prove Oppa was standing there watching us all along then it isn't hard to prove his innocence."

Y/N: " Wow. 141 IQ."
Yuqi: " Heheh."
Soyeon: " That is a way, but how do we find the culprit?"
Minnie: " I believe for that part, we have to slowly scroll through the cameras' footage and see who was moving suspiciously."
Miyeon: " Aww man, what a waste of time though."
Shuhua: " Not really, I want to find out who exactly the person is and smack him or her for blackmailing Oppa."

Few days later,
Having to perform at the same stage a 2nd time.

After the performance, the girls and Y/N stayed back specially and went to the security room.

They spend almost an hour and a half to look through the footage, first to prove Y/N's innocence, 2nd to find the culprit.

Miyeon: " Man, this is impossible. We have to pay attention to every single one of the many people here."
Minnie: " It is kind of crazy to find the 1 person out of so many people."

Y/N: " Hmm..."

It was then the security people spoke.
"Maybe look for specific item? Or person involve? Or like time?"

Yuqi: " Wait! Search for Ashley! Go to specific time where she left."

After a good while,

Yuqi: " Stop! See she's leaving here. Try to keep an eye on her."

They kept watching for a good while.