33. She Took Me To The Sky

The next morning... after the intense night...

Soyeon open her eyes slowly to see, her manager was right infront of her. Her face and body was buried inside his embrace as she look up at the peacefully sleeping Y/N.

She couldn't help but kissed his chest,
She think to herself,
"Last night... I manage to did it didn't I? I guess getting drunk was a right choice... but now that that has happened... what is between me and Oppa now...?"

She was busy thinking when she felt a kiss landed on her forehead.
Soyeon looked up and saw Y/N looking at her with a smile.

Soyeon: " Morning oppa."
Y/N: " Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
Soyeon: " Mmhm, one of the best sleeps I've gotten ever since trainee..."

Y/N: " Good."
Soyeon: " Oppa, I have a question."
Y/N: " Yeah?"
Soyeon: " After last night... what are we now...?"
Y/N: " The others ask the same don't worry, most of them wanted to be my 'girlfriend that allows sex with others'."

Soyeon: " Huh...?"
Y/N: " Basically they wanna be my girlfriend but at the same time they allow me to do intimate things with others."
Soyeon: " Let me guess, that would be Woogie?"
Y/N: " Well... at this point of time, not only Woogie, but Soojin and Minnie too."
Soyeon: " Really? How about Miyeonnnie? Didn't she started first with you?"

Y/N: " Yeah but she never really mentioned anything so I believe me and her are just friends with benefits."
Soyeon: " I see..."
Y/N: " I guess you can choose what you want to have between you and me."
Soyeon: " Hmm..."
"Oppa is... literally letting us use him as we please..."

A short while of thinking later,
Soyeon: " Oppa, I guess we just stay as friends with benefits."
Y/N: " Alright."

Soyeon: " I'm surprised Miyeonnie didn't ask you to be your weird girlfriend."
Y/N: " I would believe she didn't know she can, maybe Minnie will share with her and she will eventually ask me who knows?"

Soyeon: " Oppa, you are too good to us..."
Y/N: " If you girls deserve it, I don't see why not."
Soyeon rubbed her face against Y/N's chest and smiled to herself.

Soyeon: " You know Oppa, I just came up with some ideas on the lyrics that I've been stuck on."
Y/N: " Really? Idea from what?"
Soyeon: " From you having sex with us."

Y/N: " No...😵‍💫 you aren't gonna put us having sex in the lyrics are you?"
Soyeon: " Of course I wouldn't but I have the perfect thing to put in, so don't worry about it, I know what can and can't be put in."
Y/N: " Okay I'll trust you."

Soyeon: " Don't worry Oppa you'll like it, it's from your point of view too hehehe."
Y/N: " What? Now I'm curious. Tell me more about it."
Soyeon: " Nope, secret until the song is recorded hehehe."
Y/N: " Tell me." He tickled Soyeon.
Soyeon: " Ahh!"

They flip around in the bed playing around.

They got tired awhile later as Soyeon lay on Y/N's chest again as they hugged in the bed.

Soyeon: " Oppa when are we leaving today?"
Y/N: " Uhm, let me get my phone."

He reached out to his phone and checked.
Y/N: " Afternoon 2pm is our flight, right now is only 10am, we have plenty of time still. Do you wanna have breakfast? Or do you wanna do anything before we leave?"

Soyeon: " Uhm, since we are here alone, let's go for another round of what happened last night." She begin sliding her hand around Y/N's body.

Y/N: " Really? You want?"
Soyeon: " Well in a way I was somewhat drunk last night and didn't enjoy fully, I wanna go for another round."
Y/N: " Alright, if you say so."