87. Game🔞🔞

Y/N: " Hmm, sure. What is the game you have in mind?"

Shuhua: " I wanna play gamble~."
Y/N: " Hmm? Explain?"

Shuhua: " I'll explain later, right now let me go and shower first."
Y/N: "Okay, I'll wait here."

Y/N sat down on the sofa waiting patiently, soon enough he dozed off.

...
...
...

*Soft snore*

Shuhua has gotten out of shower and realise Y/N has fallen asleep. She smiled to herself and went to put on a comfortable outfit.
After that, she made her way and sat down gently beside Y/N, looking at him felling in love the more she look at him.

Y/N: " Mm...!" He suddenly sit up and look around.

Shuhua: " Oppa? What happened? Did you had a bad dream?"
Y/N: " Oh... nah. My body subconsciously woke me up reminding me I had something to do."
Shuhua: " Hmm? What is it?"
Y/N: " To accompany you."
Shuhua hugged Y/N's arm: " Hehe."

Y/N stretched a little bit as he cross his arm over Shuhua's shoulder pulling her to himself.

Shuhua: " We honestly can skip the game, just simply cuddling like this is already the best I can ask for."
Y/N: " Shuhua, you are acting too mature, I'm not use to it..."
Shuhua: " You can't possible like the old Shuhua that's loud like this!" She suddenly raise her voice.

Y/N: " Hahaha, well I like both, as long as the person's name is Shuhua, I will like."
Shuhua smile to Y/N and lean her head on his shoulder.

Shuhua: " I didn't expect a random choice of following my friends to the audition, changed my entire life."
Y/N: " What do you mean?"

Shuhua: " When I was young, Cube had their audition in Taiwan and my friend went for it, but she also dragged me along to do it with her and I accepted. I was surprised too that I got selected and now I'm here."
Y/N: " But didn't you like kpop since young?"
Shuhua: " Yeah I did, but I didn't think that I could make it successfully like now, and have a boyfriend that cares for me so much heheh."
She continuously pecked on Y/N's cheek and lips.

Y/N: " Amazing how fate works huh?"
Shuhua: "Mmhm!"

They kept quiet for a short moment as they continued cuddling.

Shuhua: " So Oppa."
Y/N: " Hmm?"
Shuhua: " Wanna play the game?"
Y/N: " Sure, we have a decent amount of time before the others return."
Shuhua: " But first, how do you like my outfit?"

"Shuhua: " But first, how do you like my outfit?"

She did a 360 infront of Y/N.
Y/N: " Simple and cute."
Shuhua: " I wanna play this game. Not that complicated. Compare big and small."
Y/N: " Okay?"
Shuhua: " I have two dice here, we compare the number size. Whoever rolls a bigger number wins."

Y/N: " That's it?"
Shuhua: " Of course not. The loser every round will have to do a forfeit."
Y/N: " And what does the forfeit includes?"
Shuhua: " Anything the winner wants heheh."
Y/N: " Alright then."