95. Rant

In Miyeon's mind

In Miyeon's mind.
"This is... this is not Oppa! Crap! I was too engaged in thinking what's gonna happen I mistakenly take someone else as Oppa! What do I do now...? If I alert whoever it is now... it might turn out bad.. I've gotta delay as long as possible...!"

The mystery person already has his hands on Miyeon's shoulder. He was going to pull both sides of her top down her arms when Miyeon stopped him.

Continued to act that she believes he is Y/N.

Miyeon: " Oppa, one sec, I'm feeling a little bit unwell. Let me rest for 10 minutes."
She said as she lean against the door with her hands behind her.
The person stopped his action in a way he doesn't want to alert Miyeon too so he went with it.

Miyeon: " Oppa, you are very quiet suddenly what happen?"
The person whispered: " I happen to lost my voice while you were gone..."
Miyeon: " ah I see. I am hungry Oppa, what can we eat later? I'm thinking maybe steamboat you know? Heheheh." She tries to distract the person with random conversations as she fiddle with the door as gently as possible not wanting the person to notice.

For the next 5 minute, Miyeon was trying her best to find the door knob to unlock the door.

She manage to locate it but it was then the person stood up and whispered again: " Alright it is time baby."

He pushed Miyeon against the door and placed his hand one on her shoulder and the other on her waist.

As scared as Miyeon was at that point, she try her best to calm herself. Her hands were already on the door knob, a single twist will unlock and open the door, she cannot screw up at this point.

The person creeped his hand to Miyeon's face and gently cupped. With the hand on her shoulder sliding down to her chest and gently squeezing her boobs through her top.

Miyeon closed her eyes and thought.
"Please let this work..."

Just as the person was about to lift up her top Miyeon twist the door knob and due to both of them was leaning against the door, it flew open.
Miyeon was lucky enough that the changing room's door opens outwards instead of inwards.

Miyeon fell outwards as she quickly grab this chance and

Miyeon: " OPPA!!!!" She scream down the hallway.

The person realise Miyeon noticed he isn't the real Y/N, he pulled Miyeon's top tearing it from the back and  drag Miyeon back into the Changing room.

Miyeon struggled with her might pushing and kicking.

After dragging Miyeon back into the room, he quickly locked it again by pressing the lock in the knob.

Miyeon: " Let me go!"
"Oh you realise I'm not the real one huh? Man I've been so thirsty for you."

With Miyeon's top already torn, her expose bra just made the person even more excited.
She continued to struggle hoping Y/N heard her scream.

"Oh stop struggling will you, if he would have heard your scream, he would be here by now, shut up and enjoy your little treatment."