86. Four🔞🔞

Y/N: " The plan is, I am pretty sure there is a way you all can keep track. And so instead of you keeping track for yourselves. I'll do it for all of you."

Miyeon: " Huh?"
Yuqi: " Mmm... I see, that idea seems pretty solid."
Shuhua: " I agree!"
Soyeon: " Perfect plan."

Y/N: "Alright? So all of you, have to be honest with me now and tell me when exactly does all the cycles happen. And if you lie to me, I will not agree on anything else."

The girls nodded and one by one told Y/N their cycles as he recorded it down on his phone keeping track for all 5 of them.

Once they were done,
Y/N: " Guess it's my fault to begin with, I should've started keeping track for you all since the very beginning."
Yuqi: " Oppa don't say that... we are all doing it for you~."

Soyeon: " Both sides are doing it for each other, Oppa wants to protect and not harm us whereas we want to make sure we please Oppa."

Y/N: " Alright now it's fair and square alright? Since I can keep track now, let's not worried about that ever okay? And there will never be me questioning if you are safe ever from this moment onwards."

The girls all nodded.

Y/N: " Alright let's head to sleep?"

With Yuqi and Soyeon staying in his bed, the rest left back to their room.

Soyeon: " It turned out great Oppa."
Yuqi: " Mmm."
Y/N: " The 6 of you, make me worry so much everyday."
Yuqi/Soyeon: " Heeheeeheee."

The two hug Y/N as they fall into dreamland together.

Few days later...

Because of how Tomboy and the album itself reached a whole new level in success, everyday was filled with schedule.

From performing together on every different stage, to going to universities, events... or going out there solo schedule for their own commercials, or variety show.

Having the pandemic slowly going away, more events are starting to be organised.

The waterbomb festival was held and the girls were required to be there.

At the preparation room,
While waiting for the girls to prepare, Y/N was messaging someone.

Y/N "How are you doing my dear?"

Soojin "Oppa! I'm really good! I've seen the performances, they deserved the 7 wins! Kinda wish I was there but... congrats!"

Y/N " I wish you were here too, but enough about us, how's your dancing career over there?"
Soojin " Oh it's great! I am currently teaching a full class of teenagers who wants to or dedicated in learning dancings."

Y/N " That's good to hear. You can teach our children in the future to be an amazing dancer like you."

Soojin " Huh? Oppa? Did one of them get pregnant???"

Y/N " No? Why did you suddenly say so?"

Soojin " Sounds like someone did, base on how you said it. Oppa did they not tell you the truth while doing it?"

Y/N " You are pretty smart."

Soojin " Ah, well it was a thing between us Oppa."

Y/N " Yeah I know don't worry, we have solve that issue already."

Soojin " Oh? How?"

Y/N " Basically to make sure it is safe, I'm the one keeping track for them instead."