111. ❤️

Y/N: " So, how did you know it was Ashley who did the thing?"
Yuqi: " Well, she didn't really do it but she was the behind person."
Y/N: " Hmm, so who exactly did it? My manager?"

With the position still laying beside each on the bed, Yuqi drops Y/N a kiss everytime she finishes a sentence.

Yuqi: " Nope, the person who did it, was the victim herself." *Muacks*
Y/N: " Huh? Herself? So all that was an act?"
Yuqi: " Yeap."
Y/N: " But why?"
Yuqi: " Ashley probably threaten her to force an act, but on the real note no one actually put her underwear at your bag or anything at all."
Y/N: " Wow really?"
Yuqi: " And because of the way the thing happen. Nobody would actually be in a bad spot."
Y/N: " Oh my... that's pretty cunning..."
Yuqi: " Mmhm. Be happy Oppa that you have me." *Muacks*

Y/N: " Man should we confront her?"
Yuqi: " I'm saying you shouldn't. I am sure there will be more things she's going to do to attack us."
Y/N: " Ugh... I really want to break our contract with cube. And if everyone is okay, we can go p nation to continue the same career or something."
Yuqi: " Mmm, That doesn't matter Oppa. We already have you, it doesn't matter what we do as our career hehehe."

Yuqi and Y/N join their lips again as they went for another round of enjoyment while we the audience left with only imaginations:)

Few days later...
With the success of having 8 wins for Nxde, the comeback ended.

One day in Neverland, one of the very few off days the girls were given.

All 7 of them were gathered there.
Soojin's tummy has made a very slight increase in size.
Shuhua: " Aww, Soojinnie~ how are you feeling?"
Soojin: " Great heheh."
Y/N: " Any discomforts?"
Soojin: " Sometimes a little."

Yuqi: " This is so amazing."
Soyeon: " We actually gonna have Oppa being the father of our first kid coming in like 8 months."

Miyeon: " Yah Oppa, I hope you didn't forget right?"
Y/N: " Huh? Forget what?"

Minnie: " Oh no, Oppa forget already,"

Shuhua: " No he didn't forget, knowing him, he is just playing around and then suddenly giving us a surprise."
Y/N: " What? What are you all on about?"
Minnie: " See he really forgotten!"
Miyeon: " Aww Oppa how can you forget!"

Y/N: " Forget what??? Tell me ?"
Soyeon: " Wait really? You forget?"
Yuqi: " Hmm..."
Shuhua: " Oppa stop playing, I know you didn't forget."
Y/N: " Hmm...? I actually don't know what you are on about."

Soojin: " Oppa, you..."
Miyeon: " No! Don't tell him!"
Minnie: " Aww I can't believe you forgotten."

Minnie and Miyeon stomp back into their room.

Y/N: " What's going on?"
Shuhua: " Did you really forget, Oppa?"
Y/N: " What?? Forget what??"
Shuhua: " Screw you oppa! How can you forget?!"

Shuhua ran off back to her room too.

Soyeon: " I... will go and calm them down..." she stood up and left as well.

Yuqi: " Oppa, you..." she stood up and left as well.

Soojin: " Oppa, I know you, there's no way you forget, tell me about your plan."
Y/N: " What plan????"
Soojin: " Aww man... guess ... hmm... I'll go back to the room and rest."
Y/N: " Let me help you there."

He held Soojin back to her room and close the door.

Y/N made his way back to the living room and start fiddling with his phone.

The next day...
The girls went for their own schedule as Y/N still sends them one by one in the car.
None of the girls spoke during the ride to their schedules, making the whole car pretty much very quiet.