82. Forbiddon Body Part🔞🔞

The next day came really quickly after a good night sleep.

Y/N woke up in the morning with himself trap in between Miyeon and Minnie.
He quietly wiggle his way out of the bed preparing himself for the day.

Soyeon was waiting outside in the living room.

Y/N: " Mm. You are first today?"
Soyeon: " Yeap, let's go Oppa~."
Y/N: " Alright."

She held Y/N's hand as they head to their car.

Soyeon: " Oppa, thank you for being here for us."
Y/N: " Huh? Are you okay? Why suddenly thank me?"
Soyeon: " No I just meant I'm really happy that you are here for us. Like I'm not sure how our life would be if we had a complete different manager."
Y/N: " Well in another universe maybe, but this world I know I'm gonna be with you and the rest forever."

Y/N: " By the way Soyeon, a really random question which you wouldn't see me asking often."
Soyeon: " Mmhm?"
Y/N: " Since the very start till now, you seem to be the most calm when coming in terms of excitement."
Soyeon: " Hmm? What kind of excitement?"

Y/N: " You know , what your members love to do with me?"
Soyeon: " Owhhh... well Uhm... I guess I don't have the time to think about that with all the busy schedules we have and I guess I have a different way of releasing stress while they enjoyed that and it helps them to release stress."

Y/N: " Mmm..."
Soyeon: " Why suddenly ask about this? You wanna do the thing with me Oppa?"
Y/N: " No No... I mean not I don't wanna do with you but like not asking for you to do with me ... I mean... uhhh..."

Soyeon giggled: " Don't worry about me Oppa. It's not like we didn't do before, and if I need you again, I will ask you."
Y/N: " Alright."

They arrived at the MV shoot scenes.

Soyeon: " Oppa you gonna be here the whole day?"
Y/N: " Yeap, brought my laptop too."
Soyeon: " Okie."

The day started with Soyeon shooting her solo scene for the MV.

Few hours later,
Yuqi and Shuhua came together.
Yuqi: " Oppa!"
Shuhua: " Oppa~."
Y/N: " Good morning~"

The two girls didn't have much time to chat with Y/N as they have to head to do their makeup and change for their outfits.

Soyeon came out a short while later.
Soyeon: " Oppa, I gotta go first, see you later~."
Y/N: " See you~."

They hugged each other as Soyeon left.

The day continue to go by as Yuqi and Shuhua finishes their part and had to leave since they have more schedules ahead giving them no time to be with Y/N.

After lunch time, Miyeon came.

Miyeon: " Hey Oppa~."
Y/N: " Hey had your lunch?"
Miyeon: " Mmhm! Where is the rest of the people?"
Y/N: " They having lunch still, I think you came early."
Miyeon: " Oh?"
Y/N: " Also, I can never understand how do you girls withstand the cold out there with just a skirt..."
Miyeon: " Well~ It is kinda cold wearing just a skirt in the winter but~~~"