113. Looking Back Togerher

Shuhua: " Okay okay Oppa faster tell us."
Y/N: " So first thing first, I've requested a time off for everyone tomorrow and it is approved."

Miyeon: " Yay~! I can finally sleep till late."
Shuhua: " Wow we don't get those often."
Soyeon: " Although why suddenly?"
Y/N: " Here's the next part, before I tell you all what's happening tomorrow, another thing is that as a group, we have multiple stages we will have to attend in other countries, and award ceremonies too."

Minnie: " Award ceremonies? What did we win?"
Y/N: " Welllllll, that has yet to confirm but I was only informed that we won something."

Shuhua: " Ah screw the awards, what are we doing tomorrow?"
Y/N: " Well tomorrow we will be, actually I am not gonna say it now because you are gonna be excited and can't sleep later."
Yuqi: " Aww Oppa you gonna make us think about it and can't sleep either."
Shuhua: " Yeah just tell us."

Y/N: " Neh, just wait tomorrow hehehe."

Miyeon: " Hey Woogie Shuhua."
Yuqi: " Hmm?"
Shuhua: " Mmmmm."

Miyeon: " Get him!"
Y/N: " Oh I'm not falling for that."
He quickly ran out of the room as the 3 chase him.

Short while later,
They return back,
Y/N: " Anyway just calm down, have a good rest tonight. Wake up at your own timing tomorrow. But don't be too late yeah, we wouldn't have the time to do the thing."

"Nei~~~."

The girls spread out to do their before sleep thing.
Y/N helped Soojin out.

Soojin: " Heheh."
Y/N: " You seemed happy."
Soojin: " I am always happy Oppa, because I have you with me~."
Y/N: " I really don't deserve any of you girls."

Soojin: " Awww Oppa, we have been together for almost 5 years now, we are all married and you are still saying that, Come on now."
Y/N: " alright my bad heheh."

They finished brushing teeth together and Y/N held Soojin back to bed.

While laying in bed,
Soojin: " Oppa, I think I know what we are doing tomorrow."
Y/N: " You do?"
Soojin: " Heheh, Oppa you know other than Woogie, I am the next smartest person among us."
Y/N: " Alright? So what do you know?"
Soojin: " Hehehe, it's good to revisit memories and get reminded how we get together."

Y/N: " What? How did you manage to know that? I didn't tell anyone about this idea."
Soojin: " Well. I don't know? I just guessed."
Y/N: " You are pretty accurate in what you are guessing, there are so many things you could have guess."

Soojin: " heheheh. You know when there's only 1 person out of the billions of populations that you are suppose to be thinking of and he is your life, sometimes it's pretty easy."
Y/N: " Hmmm, I guess you are right."

They both soon fall asleep.

Few hours later,
2.45am...

"Uggghh..."

...

"Ugghhh..."

"Who is that? Soojin?"

Y/N open his eyes and saw Soojin.
He can tell she's feeling disgusted.

Y/N: " Hey are you okay?"
Soojin: " ...I'm fine... just feel like throwing up..."
Y/N quickly got out of the bed and went to grab a dustbin for her to puke into.

Short while later,
Soojin: " Oppa... I'm fine now... can you make me something to eat?"
Y/N: " Yeap right away, sit tight."

He quickly went to kitchen and made some noodles, putting an egg in it.