71. A New Friend

With the 3 girls gone back to their own country, Soyeon and Miyeon have been working hard for themselves.

Almost everyday, Y/N accompanies Miyeon for her schedule.

Y/N always watches Miyeon from a distance looking at her trying hard to keep their group's reputation up there.

From mcountdown to gossip idle, to many many more shows out there, Miyeon works hard everyday as all of these schedules filled her time.

One day when Y/N is driving Miyeon to her next schedule.

Y/N: " Miyeon, are you sure you aren't tired?"
Miyeon: " Mmhm! I'm doing great."
Y/N: " You have been filled with schedules everywhere and it bothers me watching you work so hard everyday till so late."
Miyeon: " Oppa it's fine. I'm quite happy that you are accompanying me everyday."

Y/N: " My pleasure."

As per usual, once they reached, Miyeon would be arranged to change and do her makeup. It was a enjoyable moment for Y/N to watch Miyeon turn even more beautiful just by sitting there looking at her makeup and hair getting done.

*Bzzz*

Y/N checked his phone.
He read through the messages and nodded.

He then went to Miyeon who was sitting there getting her hair done.

Miyeon: " Yes Oppa?"
Y/N: " Your solo debut has been postponed."
Miyeon: " Oh why?"
Y/N: " With this many schedules they can't find time for it to happen just yet. They want you to focus on all this schedules first."
Miyeon: " Oh that's alright I guess."
Y/N: " Fits me actually, having a debut is going to make you so much more tired."
Miyeon: " Hehehe thank you Oppa for looking out for me."

Y/N smiled and went back to the sofa to seat.

The hairdresser spoke to Miyeon.
"It is kinda cool to have a boyfriend like your manager right?"
Miyeon: " Hmm, yeah."
"Isn't it weird to like in a way share him with the other members?"
Miyeon: " Not really. We all need him. So it is completely okay with us. And since Oppa is okay with it too, we go with it."
"Mmm, cool."

Once Miyeon was done, Y/N came again to admire her beauty.

Y/N: " Looking angelic again."
Miyeon: " Hehehe, thank you~."

After Miyeon went in, Y/N saw a familiar person came in to the makeup room.

She bowed when she saw Y/N and quickly went to sit down to do makeup and her hair.

"Where have I seen her before?"

Later, as Y/N was watching Miyeon.
The familiar girl came as Miyeon introduced her.

Miyeon: " Everyone say hi to Twice's Sana! Woooooo~~~!"

"Sana? Isn't that girl I saw last time... when I was at where? Was it JYP? Didn't she too has like a similar relationship with her manager just like my girls and me?"

The show went on for an hour and a half.

Finally once it ends, the two came back to the rest room as Miyeon introduced Sana to Y/N.

Miyeon: " Oppa! This is my new friend Sana Unnie!"
Sana: " Hi sir!"( in formal Korean)

Y/N: " Oh you don't have to be formal with me." He smiled.

Miyeon whispered something into Sana's ears as they both giggled.

Miyeon: " Oppa, how long do I have before the next schedule?"
Sana: " You still have schedule? Aww. Wanted to hangout."
Miyeon: " Yeah been really busy recently."