30. My Puppy Sisters🔞🔞

Okay I can't lie but not only in this book but in my other books too, I have been teasing about threesome or more but I've never actually done it because personally I'm not really into it but I know some of you enjoy it so I'm here to write my first threesome, I hope I can do well, please forgive me if anything wrong.
————————————————————

Y/N: " Uhm... you can't possible mean...?"
Miyeon tries to connect her both elbow as it squeeze her boobs trying to tempt Y/N.
Miyeon: " Yeap, but you have to agree first you know Oppa...?"
Y/N: " Ahem..."

Y/N saw Minnie popping her head at his door observing and waiting for Y/N to nod his head.

Miyeon: " So Oppa.. you think it's happening...?"

Y/N look at Miyeon in her eyes, and then to Minnie who was hiding behind his door,
"Am I suppose to agree...? I just can't disagree... I... uhhhhh........... man........"

Miyeon waited patiently for Y/N's answer.

After a long debate,

Y/N: " Alright alright..."
Miyeon: " Yay!" She hugged Y/N and begin pecking his lips.

Miyeon signalled with her hand for Minnie to come in.

Minnie came back in with her same outfit.

Miyeon let go of Y/N and went to close the door making sure to lock it.

All 3 of them heart were begin to pump fast, they were all nervous since it was their first time.

Y/N sat down on his bed wasn't sure how exactly to initiate.
"I hope this doesn't last too long, luckily the rest of the girls schedule isn't ending this early..."
Minnie and Miyeon both sat down beside Y/N on the left and right respectively.

Both of them held each side of his hand.

Y/N: " So... how do we start this...?"
Miyeon: " I actually don't know..."
Minnie: " If only Oppa have two mouths."
"Pfft."
That made all 3 of them giggled.

Y/N: " Uhm... should I start or...?"
Minnie: " I don't know..."
Miyeon: " I guess we start is easier?"
Y/N: " Okay how do you want me?"

Minnie: " Lay down Oppa."

Y/N followed as order, he lay flat down on his bed as he observe Minnie and Miyeon begin to move around.

Minnie: " You first Unnie."
Miyeon: " Okie."

She move her way to Y/N's head and lean down to kiss him.

Y/N was nervous on what was going to happen as he waited for things to unfold.

Minnie went ahead and rubbed her hands against Y/N's crotch.

"Damn it has started, Miyeon's kiss and Minnie's rub. I don't know how to feel."

Miyeon: " Oppa... touch me..."
Minnie: " Me too."

Y/N sit back up leaning against the wall as both Miyeon and Minnie sat infront of Y/N and lean against him.

Y/N's right hand went around Minnie's shoulder and dig into her exposed top grabbing her boobs and his left hand dig into Miyeon's white top and played with her boobs.

Both of them closed their eyes and tilt their head to Y/N's head as they peck on his face.

"You can clearly tell their boobs are different size with two different hand... Minnie's is a little bigger than Miyeon, but Miyeon is pretty up there too... this is pretty good."