38. Baby Tiger🔞🔞

Y/N: " I don't really think it's a good idea to do here you know?"
Yuqi: " Mmm~ Oppa~"

Y/N: "How badly do you want it?"
Yuqi: " I don't know but... the last time was quite awhile ago and I miss letting you massage for me."
Y/N: " Ermmmmm." He stood up and held Yuqi's hand.

He lead her out of the room and headed back towards his car in the carpark.

Yuqi: " Where are we going Oppa??"

Y/N ignored her.
Finally reaching the car.
Yuqi was about to get on the co-Driver seat when she felt Y/N pull her away.

Yuqi: " Oppa?"
Y/N: " Hold on. Neither of us wants people to know (G)I-DLE's Woogie is having sex with her manager in a car."
Yuqi giggled: " So what are you gonna do? And also we are doing it in the car?"
Y/N: " Just be patient."

Y/N went to the back of the car and open its trunk. He grab something and got on the backseat of the car.
He signalled Yuqi to get on as well.

Yuqi sat beside Y/N and questioned: " So Oppa what are you planning?"
What Y/N took was some opaque curtain specially for his car windows.

Yuqi: " Wow, you have that for your car?"
Y/N: " I use to drive with my ex to on a driving tour... and we would spend the night sometimes on the car so the curtain is to help us get some privacy."
Yuqi: " Wow... Oppa you are really romantic hehehe."
Y/N: " Mmm..."

Right as Y/N was done putting the curtains, the brightness in the car went down a lot.

Y/N and Yuqi could barely see each other.
Not wanting to wait anymore, Yuqi lean towards Y/N and feel out his lips with hers.

Although sometimes, since they were in a public carpark, random chattering outside will alert Yuqi that they were still in public making her a little uncomfortable.

Y/N noticed it: " You okay Woogie?"
Yuqi: " Mmm... Oppa can we go somewhere else?"
Y/N: " Sure. Just stay here I'll drive."
Yuqi nodded: " Don't remove the curtains in the backseat."
Y/N: " Hmm? Okay."

Y/N went to the driver seat and drove off.

Mid drive...

Y/N: " Woogie you feeling okay?"
Yuqi: " Yeap."
Y/N: " Aight."

Yuqi: " Oppa, you think we can get a holiday in the future?"
Y/N: " Uhm, that really depends on your schedule."
Yuqi: " I'm thinking some time in the future, we can drive our own car... 7 of us go out far away and enjoy our holiday..."
Y/N: " Hmm... I'll think about something..."

After quite a long time of driving, Y/N parked the car at the place they reached.

Yuqi looked around but couldn't really recognise where they were.
Yuqi: " Where are we Oppa?"
Y/N: " I'll tell you later, Follow me."

They got down the car as Y/N held Yuqi's hand.

Yuqi look around the place as they kept walking.
Yuqi: " Oppa, this doesn't look like any place that a manager like you could afford though...?"
Y/N: " Just relax, I'll promise you the privacy you wanted."
Yuqi: " Mmhm..." she has her trust in Y/N, the family member she chose.

A basic description of the place they were in.
A place where it was way less noisy compare to in the city, a place outside the city, bungalows spaced out every 100 meters.

Not long later, Yuqi and Y/N stopped in front of one of the bungalows.

Yuqi: " Oppa... is this yours???"
Y/N went towards the door scanning his fingerprint on the lock.
*Click*
"Welcome back Master"
And the door opens.