21. Our Manager's Secret

For the next few days, their comeback has ended successfully, and what follows right after was the recording of the Japanese version of their songs.

On a specific weekend...

Y/N was with Soyeon and Yuqi in the recording room talking about the lyrics.
*Bzzz. Bzzz*

Y/N's phone vibrated.
He received a message from his mom.
"Y/N, how are you doing?"

He reply,
"I'm doing fine Ma."

"There's this girl that has been coming to look for you recently, she did say she will come again today maybe you want to meet her?"

"What... who could it be...? Is it my ex? Has she gone so far to disturb my family...???"

"Alright Ma... I'll come home today."
"Alright great."

Soyeon: " What's wrong Oppa? You seem a little annoyed?"
Y/N: " Oh nothing, don't worry about it, any idea where is Soojin?"
Yuqi: " She's in the dance practise room I think."

Y/N: " Alright I gotta go, have some personal business to deal with."
Yuqi: " Okie Oppa, see you at night."
Soyeon: " See you Oppa."
Y/N: " See you all, don't tired yourselves."

He left and headed to the dance practise room.

Soojin: " Hey Oppa~"
Y/N: " Are you busy?"
Soojin: " Uhmmm, not at the moment, I'm just stretching to cool down after some dance, do you need anything?"

Y/N: " Uhm... mmm..."
Soojin wasn't sure what Y/N was about to ask but she waited patiently.

Soojin: " Oppa you seem to be bothered by something, tell me what's wrong?"
Y/N: " May I... request for you to follow me to my home...?"

Soojin: " Eh? Your home as in... the one you living with your parents?"
Y/N: " Uh yeah..."
Soojin: " *Gasp* I... I'm meeting your parents...? Why so sudden...? I'm not ready...!"

Y/N: " Uh... no no... is uh... my ex... seem to be disturbing my parents recently so if you don't mind I want to bring you over and stop her for once and for all."
Soojin: " Ohhhh, I get it, but I will still be seeing your parents and ... I'm not ready Oppa... besides our relationship is kind of a weird one... are you sure?"

Y/N: " Mmm... that's the only way I can think of to stop my ex from disturbing my parents."
Soojin: " Hmm, alright I guess... I'll come with you."
Y/N: " Really? Thank you!"
He initiated a hug to Soojin.

Soojin smiled gently as it was the first time Y/N ever initiated a hug to her.

Soojin thought "this is a very important moment... I need to make myself look good... if I can register my place in his parents heart... that means I'm good to be with Oppa after my contract..."

Soojin: " So Oppa, when are we going?"
Y/N: " Uhm, right now... for dinner."
Soojin: " So soon? I need to change and everything."
Y/N: " Uh yeah I'll accompany you, let's head back to the dorm."
Soojin: " Hmm... okay."

They went back to the dorm together.

Y/N: " I'll wait for you, once you done tell me and we can head out."
Soojin: "Okie!"

Soojin went into her room and start putting on makeup.

About 30minutes later, Y/N has fallen asleep on the sofa.

Soojin came by after putting on her outfit.
Soojin whispered into Y/N's ear: " Oppa~~~..."

Y/N: " Ugh...! Oo... you done already?"
Soojin: " Yeap let's go."
Y/N: " Ooo... okay." He rubbed his eyes a little bit.