18. Minnie's Request🔞🔞

Y/N: " Mm... how do you want me to?"

Minnie: " Mmm..."
She was still thinking when Y/N gently placed his hand on her chest.
Y/N: " I was curious at something on the day you hug me when I came back from China."
Minnie: " What was it that you were curious about?"

Y/N: " I felt you were heavier a little bit but I don't see how you grow in size or anything."
Minnie: " Mmm, I know what you are talking about, I realised it too after you left, I felt my boobs grew a little bit in size after the first time we did it."
Y/N: " Is that really how that works?"
Minnie: " I have no idea... but Oppa... Mmm~~... maybe you can massage for me a little bit..."

Y/N slowly rub against her boobs feeling out her size.
Minnie: " *Breathing intensifying slowly* Ahhhh........~."

Y/N was enjoying her size too.
Minnie turned and backed face Y/N letting him spoon her as she grab both Y/N's arm and guide it to her boobs.

Minnie: " Oppa... touch me further..."
Y/N was massaging through her pyjamas, but after hearing that, he unbuttons the top 3 buttons of her pyjamas top, and pull open her top.
He grab her bare boobs and begin rubbing.

His warm hands made the massage felt even better as Minnie moans sexily.

Minnie: " Mmm~~... Oppa~..."

Y/N: " Minnie keep it down..."
Minnie: " Sorry..."

Minnie rub her body against Y/N as she felt his hard rod poking against her ass.

Minnie: " Oppa... you must be turned on too... let's do it..."
Y/N: " Mmm..." he hesitated.

Minnie: " I know you promised you will find a time but since right now we are both in the mood... why not...? I can make it fast..."

Y/N think for a short while.

Y/N: " Fine..."
Minnie: " Hehe thank you Oppa... let's make this quick."
She use her free hand and pull her pyjamas pants down revealing her ass, she then pull Y/N's shorts off as his dick spring into life poking her ass.

Y/N was still massaging her boobs as Minnie tilt her head around to kiss Y/N.

She let her tongue out as their tongue hug each other.
Minnie speak with her tongue tangled with Y/N: " Oppa... put it in... let's go..."

With the perfect spooning position and how wet Minnie was, he easily slide his dick into her pussy.

Both of them begin wiggling their waist against each other as they tasted each other's tongue.

Y/N: " You are so warm inside..." expressing during the kissing as he thrusted away slowly.

Minnie: " Yes... Oppa... do you want to go longer...? We can... if you slow down..."
Y/N: " Sure I love to..."

Y/N slow down his thrusting as he take his time to pull out his dick and push back in slowly as deep as he can.

Minnie moans slowly with his tempo enjoying every bit of it.

After awhile or slow thrusting,
Minnie: " Oppa... I want it faster..."
Y/N: " Okay..."

He left his dick inside her and carried her up, he gently position her against the wall where the other side was the other girls' room as he begin thrusting again.

Minnie face and her body was pushed against the wall as Y/N fucked her from behind.

Minnie: " Mmm... Oppa..."
Y/N lean on Minnie's sexy back body and whispered: " Don't moan too loud, they literally can hear us..."
Minnie nodded and tilt her head to kiss Y/N.