66. Soojin's departure

So before I start this chapter, I don't wanna confuse anyone on the chapter number, this is the main course of the story so it continues from chapter 65's ending.
————————————————————

Y/N: " Terminate her contract?? But why? She didn't do anything that's so devastating that she needs to be terminated?? Are you serious?"

"Well, we all know, and have seen. When this type of case happens, it doesn't take a short time to settle the problem and the company don't like that as the other members couldn't promote or go for their schedules."

Y/N: " And is that why we are sending the other 3 to their own country to promote?"
"Yes. Since right now, her case is kinda heated in Korea, those foreign members can return to their own country and promote there for a while."

Y/N: " is there nothing we can do to keep Soojin with us?"
His manager shake his head.
"I know how you feel, she's really close to you but this is the company's decision we don't have any rights to change it."

Y/N: "..."

He slowly stood up and left the office.

"How am I suppose to relate this message to them...? What am I suppose to do...? Shuhua is gonna blame me... I don't know what to do..."

Y/N slowly walk his way back to the dorm.
He reach the same dorm's door and for once he felt super hard to open the door.
He don't know how to face whatever was about to come.
He stood outside the dorm staring at the door, hearing the girls talking inside, he didn't want to let Soojin go, he let a few tears roll down his eyes and was about to open the door when heard noises getting closer to the door.

He quickly hide behind the stairs as the door opens.

Miyeon: " was there anyone?"
Soyeon: " Nope. Swear I heard someone. Oppa?" She called out but Y/N kept quiet.

The door closes as Y/N breaks down thinking no one was outside.

Soyeon: " Oppa!"
Y/N: " *Gasp*! S-Soyeon...?"
Soyeon: " Oppa what happened? Why are you sitting here? Why... are you crying?"

Soyeon's voice attracted the girls inside as they all came out seeing Y/N sitting on the stairs crying.
Shuhua: " Oppa! What happened? Who bullied you?!"
She hugged Y/N and patted him.

Yuqi and Soyeon at that point roughly guessed what happened including Soojin.

Minnie: " Oppa let's go inside and talk."

They all held Y/N back into the house and let him sit down on the sofa.

Shuhua: " So Oppa, I thought you went to see your manager? What happened? Why did you end up sitting at the stairs crying?"
Y/N: "... I..."

Yuqi: " It's about Soojinnie isn't it...?"
Y/N look at Yuqi knowing she already knows.

Yuqi: " Just say it Oppa... we have to face it, be it whatever..."
Y/N: "... I guess..."

Y/N: " They... terminated Soojin's contract..."

Shuhua: " Nah! You are joking right Oppa?"

...
...
...
Shuhua: " Right?... *Sniff*"

Y/N: " Unfortunately, I wish to be joking but no..."

Shuhua: "... but She didn't do anything!!!"
Soyeon: " Shuhua calm down...! If it's decided by the company we can't do anything!"
Shuhua: " How are none of you feeling sad or anything??!"
Minnie: " Shuhua, we all are sad, but we accept it knowing we can't do anything..."

Shuhua: " I HATE ALL OF YOU! Soojinnie is about to leave and none of you are trying to do anything!!!" She storm into her room.
Yuqi: " Let me... handle her..."