50. Protection... or not?

???: " OPPA!!!!"

???: " WAKE UP!!!"

Y/N: " Uggghh..." he was still drunk as he woke up. In the familiar back seat of his own car, he saw Ivy sitting on his stomach. Not knowing what exactly was going on as he didn't want to bother too much due to being drunk, but he heard a very familiar voice screaming at him.

???: " OPPA!!!"
The car door opened as Y/N felt himself getting dragged out of the car.

???: " Oppa! Wake up!!"
Y/N forced his eyes open,
Y/N: " Oh hey *Hiccup* Jin ah..."
Soojin: " Oppa! What did they do to you?!"

Ivy: " Yah who are you? Get your hands off him!"
Ivy was about to walk up and grab Y/N again when she felt someone pulling her shoulder.
???: " How dare you touch our Oppa."

Ivy turned around and saw another unfamiliar face.

Ivy: " Who are all of you?!"Iris has got out of the car too, she stood there not entirely sure what to do

Iris has got out of the car too, she stood there not entirely sure what to do.

Shuhua: " You have a lot of neck for laying your fingers on our Oppa huh?" She tighten her grip on her shoulder which cause slight pain.
Ivy: " Ouch!! Let go of me!"

Soojin: " Yah, Shu, we don't want trouble don't over do it."
Shuhua let go of Ivy's shoulder and stare at her coldly.

Shuhua: " What did you to do Oppa?"
Ivy: " I didn't do anything, he got drunk himself."
Soojin: " Yeah? Then what were you trying to do in the backseat there?!"
Ivy: " Its none of your business, he is my boyfriend!"
Iris: " Unnie, he didn't agree though..."
Ivy: " Shut up!"

Soojin: " Oppa." She tried waking up Y/N again, but he was just leaning on her somewhat unconscious.

Ivy: " Return him to me at once!"
Shuhua: " No? You were about to rape him and you want us to return him to you? Let's ask if Oppa agrees to it."
Shuhua went to Y/N who was leaning on Soojin.

Shuhua: " Oppa. Oppa...!" She gently shake Y/N.

Y/N: " Mmm...??? Shushu? Hehehe..."
Shuhua: " Oppa, who are they??"
Y/N look towards the direction Shuhua was point at.

Y/N: " Ohhhhh...... they are my~~... friends~~... hehehe..."
Shuhua turned around: " That's what he said by the way. You heard it, to him you are just his friend. Which part of what he said tells that you are his girlfriend?!"

Ivy: " Tsk."

Y/N spoke again: " Shushu~... why aren't you sleeping yet~~...? It is late already..."
Shuhua: " now leave...!"

Ivy dragged Iris away with her disappearing into the crowds.

Shuhua turned back around tearing up a little bit.
Soojin: " Shuhua you ok?"
Shuhua: " Oppa still remembers to ask us to sleep early when he is this drunk."
Soojin: " Yeah."
Shuhua: " Let's get him back home."
Soojin: " We don't know how to drive though. We can't just leave Oppa's car here right?"
Shuhua: " Hmm..."