32. First Experience🔞🔞

Early morning, Y/N woke up to his alarm clock. He turned it off quickly not wanting to wake Miyeon beside him.
He stretched as he made his way out of his room.

After finish his morning routines he head to Soyeon's room and went to her bed.
He gently tap her.
Y/N: " Soyeon, wake up~..." he whispered into her ears.
Soyeon: " Ugh...mmm..." she stretched and sit up.

Y/N: " Let's prepare."
Soyeon: " Okie Oppa..."
She sat there for a short while and got off later.

After preparing, the two headed out together.

On the way to the airport in the same van they always use to be.
Soyeon: " Oppa."
Y/N: " Yes my dear?"
Soyeon: " Oppa, you..."
Y/N: " Hmm?"
Soyeon: " Nothing..." she turned and looked out the window.
Y/N wasn't sure what's going on but he forgets about it and look at his phone for all her schedules coming up at riot games.

Soon enough, they reached the airport.
Soyeon was soon surrounded by fans and cameras as she made her way into the airport.
Y/N followed closely behind protecting her secretly like always.

After checking in safely, there was still time before boarding the plane.

Soyeon: " Oppa, I'll head to the bathroom."
Y/N: " Okay."

Awhile later,
Soyeon return back with something in her hands.
Soyeon: " Oppa, here."
Y/N: " What's that?"
Soyeon: " I bought some bread for you, since we haven eat breakfast."
Y/N: " Oh sure thanks!" He received over the bread and begin chewing.

Soyeon sat back down beside Y/N, she was debating something when Y/N realise it.

Y/N: " Soyeon? You okay?"
Soyeon: " Ah? Yea! I'm fine."
Y/N: " Do you have your head fix on creating some tunes again? Hehe."
Soyeon: " Uh hahaha maybe..."

Later,
They boarded the plane without problem as they sat beside each other.
Soyeon was inside nearest to the window as Y/N sat beside her.

The plane was a 2 by 3 by 2.

Soyeon was staring out of the window thinking about what Minnie told her last night, going through everything as she made up a plan to grant herself the same thing as what her members had received so far.
Y/N was busy sending some emails so he didn't have the time to bother what was going on with Soyeon.

Later, as the plane took off, Y/N had to switch his phone to airplane mode so he couldn't work anymore.
He realise Soyeon's head was nodding once in a while as she was dozing off.

Y/N requested a blanket from the air stewardess and tapped Soyeon's shoulder.
Soyeon: " Mm...?"
Y/N: " Lay down." He tap his lap signalling her to lay on his lap.

Soyeon smiled and lay down on his lap.
She couldn't stop thinking " Minnienie was right... Oppa is so caring that we can make use of it... Minnienie also did mention that it is really selfish of us doing this... I think it's okay... as long as Oppa doesn't complain right...?"

Later, Y/N fell asleep too as his head leans against the chair.
He had his hand placed against Soyeon's stomach providing the warmth to her body.

Soyeon couldn't help to smile at herself as it was her first time feeling like this.

Few hours later,
Soyeon woke up.

She sat back up in her chair and looked at Y/N.
Y/N was still asleep.

Soyeon begin to imagine things.
"I've never look at Oppa in any other way... to me he is our manager... we are not suppose to cross the border but my members have already did... I'm the only one left out... should I be treating Oppa other then just being my manager...? I'll give it a try. If what Minnienie told me was true... I should enjoy it..."