65. Unavoidable fate

The next morning...

Y/N woke up to the girls already packing their own stuff.

Minnie: " Morning Oppa!"
Y/N: " Hello, I've already received message that your Hwaa MV will be uploading today 6pm which means..."
Yuqi: " Which means, we have a showcase to go."
Y/N: " Yea."
Shuhua: " Ugh, already...?"
Y/N: " Well we have enough breaks. It really is time to get back to work."
Shuhua: " Fair enough I guess."

Y/N: " We will be leaving before noon. About 3pm we have to be preparing for the recordings and rehearsals."
"Okay."

Soon enough, they were ready to leave.

Shuhua: " Bye bye our house~. I don't know when I will be back~."
Miyeon: " Who are you talking to?"
Shuhua: " Our house."
Soyeon: " Once we are done with the comeback. We should have a bit of time to come back here."
Shuhua: " I hope."

Into the car they got in and off they went back to the dorm.

On the way back...

Y/N: " How are your dance practise for Hwaa doing?"
Soyeon: " We practised almost everyday, shouldn't be a problem."
Shuhua: " Soojinnie~."
Soojin: " Yes?"
Shuhua: " I want to sleep~."
She lay on Soojin's lap.

Minnie: " When can you grow up from Soojin."
Shuhua: " I am the maknae, I don't have to grow up eheheheheh."

Reaching back to the dorm.

Yuqi: " Oh my god it's so dusty."
Y/N: " Uhm I don't think we have the time to do it now. It's like 1+ we have to head down already."
Miyeon: " Oh already?"
Y/N: " Yeah let's go."

The girls quickly put down their things put some light make up and left with Y/N.

Reaching the showcase place, the girls quickly got back into work mood.
Since they were early, they could went for early rehearsal and rest a little more before the actual showcase.

Just like usual, rehearsal, and scripts and everything. Even though it has been awhile, it was all in their muscle memories.

Later, after the rehearsal while resting, they did their hair, did their makeup like usual, in prepare for the actual stage.

During all these time, Y/N has left and went back to the dorm to tidy up the place, cleaning up the dust and helping the girls to pack their things around.

Once he was done, he quickly headed back to the girls right before the MV was uploaded.

5.50pm...
Minnie: " Oppa~!"
Y/N: " Hey don't run, you're gonna trip."

Following Minnie, the others all came to Y/N once he returned back.