48. Our Turn🩸

Y/N accompanied the girls as they recorded for their next comeback song 'Dumdi Dumdi'.

Somewhere in his mind he was still distracted about his ex was outside.

Soojin came by and stood beside Y/N.
Soojin: " Oppa, still can't get over it?"
Y/N: " Mm? I'm just hoping she don't do anything stupid and put you all in danger..."
Soojin: " Is she known for doing crazy things like this?"
Y/N: " I don't wanna assume and I don't hope that she is but I remember long time ago when we just got together, she was a little crazy. I know a fact about her is, if she's determined to do something... uhhh whatever... I don't want to think about it."

Minnie and Yuqi came over too.

Yuqi: " Oppa it's fine. We have you to protect us."
Y/N: " mm, alright let's focus on our own thing..."

"Tsk... why do I feel uneasy...?"

Later in the day,
Y/N went out and bought dinner for everyone.
It didn't take long until he got back.
The girls cheered as he entered the recording room as they were all hungry.

After distributing all the foods, Y/N sat there staring at his food for quite sometimes.

Soyeon: " Oppa? Are you not hungry?"
Y/N: "..." he was still staring at his food.

Shuhua: " Oppa!" Her loud and sharp broke Y/N's attention.
Y/N: " Ah! Yes?????"
Shuhua: " Soyeonnie is talking to you Oppa."
Y/N: " Sorry I missed it what did you say?"
Soyeon: " Are you not hungry Oppa?"
Y/N: " Mmm, Uh yeah I am hungry..."
He begin eating.

The other girls looked at each other already knowing something was wrong with Y/N.

Y/N: " Listen, once you all are done, do not waste anytime lingering around and go back to the dorm..."
Miyeon: " What happened why?"
Y/N: "..."

Seeing how Y/N wasn't joking around, they didn't ask further.

Y/N: " Remember, whoever knocks on the door, just do not open. If you felt anyone following you, make your way back to the company."
Yuqi: " Oppa, you..."
Y/N: " Don't worry about me, knowing you girls are safe is the best for me. So do as I say."
Yuqi: " Okay."
The other girls agreed.

Once they were done recording, they grouped together and head back to the dorm not wasting anytime.

To Y/N, the best way to protect the girls, is to keep himself out of sight and locate any danger that might approach.

The girls safely got back to the dorm making sure to lock the door as they sat down around the sofa in the living room.

Miyeon: " I don't feel good."
Yuqi: " I'm sure Oppa sense some sort of danger and is going to face it himself."
Shuhua: " I can't let Oppa do it himself!!"
Minnie: " Me neither!"

They stood up wanting to go out and look for Y/N.
Soyeon: " Stop right there! Did you all forget what Oppa tell us? Stay in the dorm at all times! You are giving him trouble by going out there!"
Minnie: " But Oppa is in danger our there!! I can't just sit around let Oppa risk himself out there!!"
Soyeon: " I can't let you go! Without Oppa here, I'm the leader! And I will do as he wishes that to keep all of you safe! So no leaving!!"

Shuhua: " But Unnie! Oppa is... AHHHH!!! How can you let Oppa be alone out there facing the danger!!"
Shuhua stormed into her room.

Soojin: " Let me handle Shuhua."
She followed Shuhua into her room.

Minnie: " I feel Shuhua was right, we can't just let Oppa be alone out there!"
Soyeon: " Can't you all just understand here?! I'm trying to protect us! Oppa's wish is that we 6 are safe! Why would you think he's out there facing the danger alone?! Because he wants to keep us 100% safe!"