Back to normal

GUYS WE ARE AT 900 READS!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ((By the time I came back it was already at 991... what. the. hell. You guys are amazing)) ((OMG WE HIT 1k!!!!!!)) To be honest I wasn't expecting to make it to 100, I couldn't be more grateful for you guys! Also thank you for the comments, I really enjoy reading them and talking to you guys! Love you! Remember to take care of yourselves, I'm here to talk if you need me.
- <3 Blu

TW:
-None
Please let me know if you find any!

———

Alex POV:

After the streams had ended I flopped down onto my bed, face first, exhausted.

Who knew being funny and charismatic was so hard? Especially when you're being watched by tens of thousands of people. 'I mean, I knew my friends were popular, but I didn't know they were that popular.' It kind of stresses me out, if I'm being honest. It's kind of like I have to control every movement, every breath, every word and just pray I don't screw up.

"Hey." I turn to see Sap standing in the doorway, holding two plates of food. "Thought you'd want dinner." I nod appreciatively at him as he brings the plate over to me.

"Thanks." Sap now stands holding a second plate, glancing questioning at the spot to my left. I pat the comforter where he had been gesturing to, inviting him to join me. We ate in silence for a minute before I began to notice tension radiating from Sap, almost like he wanted to say something, but didn't know how. "Spit it out."

"What?"

"You heard me, I can tell you want to say something, so go ahead." He pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, chewing it in thought, contemplating how to word his response.

"I'm sorry."

What?

"What?"

"I'm sorry for causing so much tension, I just didn't want to hurt him more than I already had."

"I don't think you hurt him, I think you healed him."

Sap scoffed at my words, not taking me seriously in the slightest.

"Sure, by stressing him out all the time and being a needy b*tch, I was helping him so much."

"No, I mean, he needs you to be like that. Karl is 100% the type of person who needs to be cared for, but he is even more so the type who needs to take care of someone. That's why he got so hurt, you were his comfort, and he was trying to be yours."

"Wow, h-how did you-? You've only been here, like a week!" I simply shrug in response, I've always been good at reading people, I suppose.

After we finish eating silence fades into a calm conversation, then we hop on Minecraft, which somehow escalates into me chasing Sap around a world and him screaming.

After that we end up sitting on my bed again, talking about whatever comes to mind, Sap and I had been drifting apart and today was the thing we needed to get back to normal.