Oh, really?

TW:
-mention of blood
Please let me know if there are any others!

3rd Person POV:

Months tick by like seconds on an empty clock; unrecognizable from one another, and swift as the wind itself.

The occupants of the house have woven themselves into each others lives, and they wouldn't have it any other way.

"GEORGE!" Karl screamed, from across the house.

"YEAH?"

"WHERE'D YOU PUT THE REMOTE?"

"WHAT?"

"HE SAID; WHERE'D YOU PUT THE REMOTE?" Sapnap screamed in return.

"I DON'T KNOW."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU 'DON'T KNOW'? YOU HAD IT LAST!" Alex yelled, getting impatient.

Things tend to be a bit chaotic at times, but that's just how life has come to be.

Alex POV:

Where am I?

'Danger'

'Danger'

'Run'

'Not safe'

Voices chant around me, but I can't see them. All I see is- no. It's all so familiar. Too familiar.

'Danger'

'Running out of time'

'Escape'

'Still time'

'Run'

'Too late'

Maniacal laughing drowns out the voices, and the shadows around me begin to clear. The once vague image of my old house, now clear as day.

"What? No. I-I escaped. I-I got rid of the voice, I got rid of it." ((Like the reference?))

"Oh, really?"

'No... NO! No no, no no no. Not here, not him.'

"You aren't real, this isn't real, it can't be!" I scream, but every word taste like a lie.

"Then how come... I'm right here."

I gasp as I feel his breath on my neck as he speaks the last of his sentence. I whip around, only to find our dining room, empty.

"I got out, I can't be back here! I left with George! I- I was safe."

"What are you talking about, darling?"

It is only now that I realize I'm sitting on the floor, behind our couch.

'Maybe- maybe that was all a dream'

"No no no, this can't be real! I-I left. I met Karl, a-and Sapnap, and... and I was happy." My voice gets quieter as I continue, slowly realizing how crazy this sounds.

"That must've been a dream." His voice is like sharpened nails sliding down the slick surface of a ceramic vase. It echos in my head, and the more I try to ignore it, the louder it gets.

'Not real'

'All a dream"

'You? Happy'

'You never left'

'A dream'

'Dreaming'

'Fake'

'Trapped'

My face is cold and wet, and at this point I can't tell wether it's blood or tears.

'It was all a dream. Happiness is a lie'