Memories

"You are safe with me"
Teen Romance - nbmusic

•**•**•**•**•

Y/n POV

I woke up in Lips arms. He was shirtless with just some grey sweatpants on. He had his muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I thought of what happened last night. I smiled. It was so hot. I looked up at him, he was softly snoring. He looked so adorable.

I kissed him all the lips, he held on tighter to my waist. Instead of waking him up I kissed him again. "It's to early baby" he said as he pushed his head into my neck. "No we have to go to school and it's 6:30" I said as I tried to wiggle out of his grasp. "I fucking hate you" he said as he opened his eyes and rubbed them.

Fiona walked into the room, no she actually burst into it. "Skipping school and we're waiting for Frank to get here" she said. Yes more sleep. "That means more sleep baby" I whispered into his ear. "Fuck yes" he said as his arms grabbed my waist and he pulled into me.

***

I looked outside, there was a big group of people waiting for Frank with Canadian flags. I giggled to myself. "You know there's a whole bunch of people outside holding up Canadian flags" I told them. "I guess there happy to see Frank" Fi said as she shock her head.

"Are you going to do the contest?" Debs said hopefully. "I'll see" I said as I sat on the couch. "What contest?" Ian asked, as he sat down next to me. "It's a singing one" I said. "And the winner gets 200 dollars" Debs added with a smile. "You should do it" Ian said with a smile. "I keep telling her that because she never listens to me" Lip said as he sat on the other side of me. "Why would she listen to you?" Debs asked. I giggled.

"I don't even have a song" I told them. "You should do Comfort crowd you sang it for me" Debs said, as she got up. "I'll do it for you Debs" I told her, she smiled. "Do it for her not me?" Lip asked with a sad face.

***

Frank finally came back, for someone who just came back home wasn't very happy. I decided to go and meet up with Mandy. Lip had to go tutor Karen again. I hate Karen to much. She is blonde, skinny and a good student. Any guy would want to fuck her, it's unfair.

Lip tells me she is his 'best friend', and she is nothing to worry about. Saying that makes me want to worry ya know? He is eventually going to end up and marry her or something.

"Hey Mandy" I said as wet met up at the park. She was swinging on the swing. "Hey y/n/n" she said with a smile. I sat down on the other swing. I didn't say anything and I guess she could tell something was up. "Okay spill" she finally said. "Lip is going to leave me for stupid Karen. I can tell" I said sadly.

"Oh well shit. He is stupid if he does" she says with a smile. I was going to say something but my phone goes off. I look at the message it was from lip, I smiled. But not for long. I have been thinking about our relationship and it's not working. I'm sorry. I felt my heart sinking in my stomach. I handed Mandy the phone.

"What they fuck" she exclaimed. I but back tears. I'm not going to cry. Not for some stupid boy you doesn't care. She gave me a hug.

***

She let me stay at her house for the night. She went out to go get more weed, her dad was out doing something and I was sitting on the couch trying not to cry. I heard someone come through the door, I hoped it was Mandy but it was Mickey. He was walking to his room until he saw me sitting on the couch.

Mickey has always been nice to me. He was like an older brother I never had. He looked at me with an questionable look, and sat down. "What's up?" He asked. "Lip broke up with me to date Karen" I said quietly. "Want me to beat him up?" He asked, with a serious tone. "You don't have to go that far" I said with a a quiet laugh. I rested my head on his shoulder. Mickey wasn't very good with touch. But when he is in a good mood you can't get away with it.