Creepy old white dudes

" I'm pretty sure, uh, you can't bring a baby into the bar, ma'am" Kev joked as Fiona walked into the bar. She was holding Liam. She gave me a annoyed look and walked over to Us. "And I'm pretty sure you can't get married if you already are" Fi said right back to him.  "Damn she got you good" I told him trying to hold back a giggle.

"I know, I know" Kev said as he walked in-front of us. "Why the hell does she not know?" Fiona asked Kev. "Wait, you haven't told her?" I asked Kev. This was the first time I was hearing about said so actions. "Because. I'm afraid to tell her" Kev said sighing. "Kev!" I said while hitting him on the shoulder. "I don't wanna make her sad. It would break my heart to hurt her" he told us.

"It would hurt her even more if you didn't tell her" I said trying to reason with him. "Just tel her the truth Kev. If you don't, I will" Fi said while shaking her head. He looked up at her. "Can you hit me with a milk refill?" She asked. "Yeah I got you" I said as I walked down the bar. "The devils in my balls, Billy.  And he's coming for the rest of my life" Frank told Billy. You know what, I don't even wanna know.

"Hey baby!" V said as she came into the bar. "Hey" Kev fretted her. She hummed and walked behind the bar. "How you doing?" He asked her as she kissed his lips. "Y'all in trying to make drinks and not throw up ok" I told them as I scooted past there love making. "Okay, I know this is silly" V said completely ignoring me. "But I'm really starting to get excited about this whole wedding thing" V finished. V's back was turned so I have Kev a look.

He walked around the Bar as V followed him. There voices got more shallow to here. But all I knew is that Kev should do something now before he gets in more deep shit.

***

"Weddings not going to work" V poured as she came into the Gallagher kitchen. I guess that there plan for a fake wedding wasn't going to work out. "What happened?" Fiona asked her. "Mama wants a real priest" V said in frustration. "Sheila said she'd make your wedding dress if you want" Deb said trying to help. "So that's nice, but what good is the dress if I don't have a priest?" V questioned.

"That's a Rhetorical question right?" I asked not wanting to answer. She looked at me. "Question answered" I mumbled under my breath. "You could hire an actor. Remember the guy who played Elmo at my birthday?" Deb said. Fiona looked at her shocked. "You remember that?" She asked her little sister. "Yeah he took his head off. It was traumatizing " Deb said, I held in a little giggle. "Think an actor would work?" V asked us.

"I would suppose so" I said trying to help. "I can probably get Father Pete to do it, if Carl will help" Lip said. I didn't even now he came into the kitchen. But I cringed at his comment. "What's it gonna cost me?" V asked. "Telling Kev to stop glaring at Y/n and I showing PDA" he said as he helped Debbie make sandwiches. "I agree with that one" I said as bopped Liam on the nose. "Done" she said with a smile.

"Wait, Father Pete? The groper?" Fiona asked Lip. "God willing" Lip mumbled. I hit him on the back of the head. I stopped listening to the conversation when I saw Carl walk in. He had a jar with a fish in and he was going to buy in it the microwave. "God dammit Carl. Can you like heir bugs or something? Not fishes or like cats. Kill spiders and let them on fire not fish" I said while taking the Jar out of his hands.

***

Fiona, V and Deb were going down to Shelias to get her dress fitting they asked if I wanted to go but I don't feel comfortable being around Karen just yet. She did say sorry. And I expected it, I just wanted to go slow. But instead I went to the groper.

"This is so disjusting. Aren't you supposed to feel safe when you walk into a church not feel like someone's gonna come up behind you and take you into a back corner and like rape you" (sorry if that joke made some people uncomfortable) I said as I held on to Lips arm tighter. "I think we would now if you were gone. You talk so much all the sudden the room would go quiet" Ian said while laughing. "Your so funny" I mumbled back. Lip noticed my uncomfortable state, as he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"Why do I have to do it?" Carl asked frustrated. "Your the only one young enough to be an alter boy" Lip told his little brother. "Well stop him before anything goes down" Ian rescued his brother. "Why can't Y/n do it?" Carl asked. "I don't want her anywhere near him" lip said. "But I can go near him?" Carl asked confused. "Basically" Lip said. "Oh that was mean" I told him. We walk into the back room. I hold on tighter to Lip.

"The Gallagher boys. And the wonderful Y/n" Father Pete said. It sent shivers down my spine and lip held me tighter. "If your here to steal the offering basket, your out of luck. Already off to the bank. " he said standing up and walking toward us. "No, Carl here is interested in being an alter boy" Ian told the creepy man. "That's a big responsibility" He said while looking down at Carl. "Yeah. We tried talking him out of it" I told him.

"Hello there Carl" Creepy old white dude said as he neared down to Carl level. "Be back for you in a minute bud" Lip said into his ear. I felt bad for leaving Carl but I was glad for getting out of the room. "Wanna watch Scar Face again tonight?" Lip asked us as we waited outside the door for Carl. "Can't I got a date" Ian said as he took a seat. "Oh, Mandy or Kash?" I ask as I leaned closer to lip.

"Kash" Ian told us. "Your a slut man" Lip said, I hit him in the side. Even though he was not lying but it was rude to say. I was about to tell Ian to not worry about it until he heard a thund coming from the room Carl was in. "Shit" Ian said. We ran straight into the room to make sure nothing bad happened to Carl.