Trick or Treat Freak!

TW: Homophobic slurs

"Come on I'm gonna be late!" I groaned at Steve as he continued taking pictures.

"Come on just one more put back on the glasses." He argued.

"Fine this is the last one." I huffed.

It was the best day of the year... Halloween! I was dressed as Andrew from the breakfast club. It was very difficult to find a varsity jacket with a hoodie. But I did and I order the same patches and his necklace and blue tank top. But at least I know how to sow now so that's good just incase I split my pants or something. I decided to make my own little twists and just add Steve sunglasses and my converses nothing special.

"I actually like these I'm gonna keep them." I said smirking at Steve.

"But those are my favorite pairs." Steve groaned making me laugh telling him I was kidding.

" Shoot I have to go now!" I exclaimed rushing to hug Steve goodbye and ran out the door.

I grabbed my bike riding off to school listening to my mixtape.

"How you think I'm gonna get along, without you when I'm gone!" I said yelling the lyrics to another one bites the dust.

Time skip

I arrived at school to see the rest of the party singing ghostbusters.

"Who you gonna call?" I heard Mike say.

"Ghostbusters!" Will exclaimed.

"Hey Spengler." I said tapping Will on the shoulder making him turn around and smile at me.

"Hey lolo I like your costume." He said.

"Yea I'm Andrew from The Breakfast Club!" I said spinning around giving him a 360 of my outfit.

"I'm impressed." He said in a weird foreign accent making me laugh and bow towards him.

I was about to say something else when I was interrupted by Mike and Lucas arguing.

"Why are you Venkman?" Mike argued pointing to him.

"Because I'm Venkman." Lucas argued back.

"No, I'm Venkman."

"Why can't there be two Venkmans?" Me and Will said at the same time.

"Jinx." Will said before me.

"You owe me something from the claw machine." he said making me groan.

"Why the claw machine?" I asked.

"Because your like the master at it."

"I'm not the "master" at it I just know how to rig a rigged game." I explained.

"Because there's only one Venkman in real life. We planned this months ago when Lola was planning her costume!" Mike yelled pulling me back into the conversation.

"I'm Venkman, Dustin's Stantz, Will's Egon, and your Winston." Mike said pointing at Lucas at the end.

"No! I specifically never agreed to Winston!" Lucas yelled at him.

"Yes you did!" Mike said screaming back.

"Guys stop screaming we have bigger things to worry about." I said now looking at the normal clothed middle schoolers. Dustin looked at me confused but soon realized what I was talking about when he turned his head.

"I don't think he did." Will said to Mike.

"No one wants to be Winston, man." Lucas said.

"What's wrong with Winston?" Mike asked him.