Zoomer

"Um are we sure this is our only way of getting there." I asked shakily.

"Do you not trust me?" Max said turning to look at me.

"I mean I do..." I trailed off.

Max just stared at me waiting for me to answer.

"Nevermind." I mumbled.

"Hey make sure my brother is ok back there." I said to Mike and Dustin.

"Okay, so you're gonna keep straight for half a mile, then make a left on mount sinai." Lucas said.

"What. What's going on?" Steve asked waking up.

"It's okay, she's driven before." Dustin said trying to calm him down.

"What?" Steve said confused.

"Yeah, In a parking lot!" Mike screamed at him.

Mike and Dustin started arguing and Max's driving started to get more dangerous when she hit a mailbox.

"Oh my god." I whispered holding on to the door for dear life.

"Hey! Stop the car!" Steve yelled.

Max slammed on the brakes making me slam my head on the back of her seat.

"See, I told you. Zoomer." Max said.

"Ow." I said softly rubbing my head.

I opened the door and stood up almost tripping and falling from the dizziness.

Everyone went to the trunk of the car while I just stood their laying against the car trying to get rid of my dizziness. Max walked over to me and handed my a bandana and goggles and tape.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I asked holding up the stuff.

"Hey. Hey where do you think you're going?" Steve said stopping everyone.

Nobody answered him and just kept getting ready.

"What are you deaf? Hello!" Steve asked.

"Hey there's no chance we're going to that hole, all right?" Steve scolded.

"This ends right now!" Steve yelled.

"Steve! You're upset, I get it. but the bottom line is, as a party member requires assistance, and it is our duty to provide assistance. Now I know you promised Nance to keep us safe." Dustin said.

"So keep us safe." Dustin finished tossing Steve a backpack full of oil.

-

Time Skip

-

"Come one Lo. jump down." Mike said as everyone waited for me too jump down.

I reluctantly jump down the hold feeling disgusted once I opened my eyes. I started to panic a little remembering what it felt like being down here. I felt a hand grab mines and looked up Steve holding my hand with a reassuring smile.

"Hey. It's ok. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you" Steve said giving my hand a light squeeze.

"I'm fine. Let's do this." I said to him.

Mike started to lead the way when Steve stopped him.

"Woah. Woah, hey, hey, I don't think so. Any of you little shits die down here and I'm getting  the blame, got it?" Steve said and took the map from Mike's hands.

"From here on out. I'm leading the way. Come on! Let's go!" Steve said letting go of my hand and started walking..

-