Red door

"So this is Heather's house?" Max asked as we walked up the red door.

Me and Eleven nodded out head and walked into the warm house. I heard laughing coming form another dining room. We all looked at each other with nervous faces. We walked into the dining room to find Billy and Heather's parents sitting down.

"Max." Billy said.

"We didn't mean to...barge in." Max stuttered.

"We-we tried to knock, but you probably didn't hear us over the storm." Max continued.

"I'm sorry, who is dripping all over my living room right now?" Heather's father asked.

"I'm sorry. Janet. Tom. This...is my sister Maxine. And her friend." Billy said looking at me at the end.

"Oh!" Janet said.

"What on earth are you doing here?" Billy said.

"We just wanted to make sure everything was okay." I said cutting off Max.

Billy smile faltered a little bit as he looked at me.

"Okay? Why wouldn't it be okay?" Billy asked.

"Where is she?" El said cutting off the conversation.

"I'm sorry. Where is who?" Billy said fixing his gaze on Eleven.

After he said that Heather suddenly walked out the kitchen with a pan in her hands.

"Well they're a little burnt. I'm sorry-" Heather started but was cut off.

What the hell?

"Heather! This is my sister Maxine. Her friend Lola. And I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch you name." Billy said.

"El." Eleven responded coldly.

"El." Billy said.

"Now, what is it you were saying El?" Billy asked.

"You were looking for somebody?" Billy continued.

We all just stood there not knowing what to say.

"I-I thought-I thought you were-." El stuttered.

"Your manager, at the pool. He said you guys didn't come in to work today...so we got worried." Max said cutting off El.

"Heather wasn't feeling so hot today. So we thought we'd take the day off and nurse her back to health." Billy said.

"But you're feeling just fine right now, aren't you Heather?" Billy asked slowly turning to her.

Heather stared at him for second before slowly nodding her head. I rubbed the back of my neck getting that same feeling I did at the movies and the hill.

"Hey are you okay?" Max whispered in my ear.

I got shivers down my back and slowly shook my head.

"Do you girls want a cookie?" Heather asked.

"Bullshit." I said lowly and Heather looked at me confused.

"What was that?" Heather asked.

"Bullshit." I said louder and everyone looked taking back at my sudden outburst.

"Umm no thank you, we really need to get going. It's cold rain and we're getting tired." Max said grabbing my wrist leading me and El out the door.

We walked out the door getting back on out bikes and I glanced at the window to see Billy staring at me with a cold glare. I looked at him for about three seconds before flipping him off and started riding my bike.

-

Time skip

-

We all planned on staying at Max's house and I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. Max walked in with a concerned look on her face.

"Hey what happened back there?" Max asked.

"What?" I asked with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"Ew! Spit!" Max said covering her eyes.

I laughed and spit into the sink turning on the water to clean the toothpaste off.

-

Time Skip

-

"Which one?" Max asked holding up two comic books.

"I don't know." El said.

"Doesn't matter to me." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Hey there's nothing to worry about anymore okay?" Max said noticing El's face falter a little bit.

"It doesn't make sense." El said.

"What doesn't make sense?" Max asked.

"Heather." El said.

"The blood." I added on.

"The ice." I continued.

"Heather had a fever so she took a cold bath, but she's better now. That has to be it, I don't know where that blood came from, but. We saw her, we all saw her. She's totally fine." Max said.

"What about Billy?" Eleven asked.

"What about him?" Max asked.

"He seemed wrong." El responded.

"Well wrong is kinda default. But it is nice to know he's not a murderer, because that would've totally sucked." Max laughed.

I was gonna say something but I stopped myself.

"Who. Is that?" El asked pointing to the Wonder Woman comic.

"See this is why you can't hang out with Mike all the time. This is Wonder Woman." Max said

"It's Max's favorite superhero." I said smiling at the excited red head.

"AKA Princess Diana, she's from paradise island. Which is like tis hidden island where there are only woman amazing warriors." Max said.

"So gay." I laughed under my breath.

"Shut up." Max laughed playfully smacking my arm.

El just looked at us confused making me laugh harder.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: Short chapter today. I plan on updating more often sorry for the long wait. Have a nice day or night :)