C46: Hahaha! His Name Is What!?

Lisa's POV

"Is everything ready?" I heard a voice reverberating around my half-conscious head, helping me slowly regain awareness.

"Yes sir, everything is set." Another voice said politely.

"Great! We can finally get things started." The voice said, sounding overly delighted. A startling sound of hands coming together made me flinch as it was short and unexpectedly loud. "Chop, chop everyone we don't have the whole day."

"Sir, what about the man-"

"Ssht, she's waking up." 

I groaned and winced at the bright light that was shined upon me from the ceiling, encircling me; leaving the rest of the room in a dark void. Refocusing my vision, I tried to see who the voice belonged to. I saw a figure standing across from me in front of a door. A shadow slanted over his upper body, making it difficult for me to see who it was. 

I grunted, trying to move my body only to find out that I was tied to a chair, with my hands tied on the back and each of my foot tied against the chair's front legs.

"Glad to see you awake," my eyes snapped back to the front, hearing the voice. "I was getting worried if we perhaps had overdosed you." The tone in the person's voice was pleasant, but the underlying meaning of the words was anything but that.

I squinted my eyes at the shadowy figure. "Who, who are you?" I questioned, trying to make my tone even and calm, to mask the panic that was coursing through my body.

"Ah, my apologies. I should have known that you couldn't see me like this." The figure then waltzes towards me. The clacking noise of his polished shoes making contact with the wooden floor rung in my head, matching the shallow beating of my heart. I had to swallow back a nervous lump when the clacking sound stopped, the figure finally standing under the same lamp as I was, revealing his outer appearance.

His skin, stripped of any melanin, was as pale as snow, matching his hair. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a red bow tie and his ruby colored eyes peered me right in the eyes as we stood face to face, his condescending smile on full display.

Surprise took over my face, my lips slightly parted as I gazed at the albino man. The man raised his eyebrows, amused, smirking condescendingly. "What? Are you still not able to guess? How disappointing. I expected more from the woman who the Chess Player is so infatuated with." He said, shaking his head disapprovingly.

Licking my cracked lips that were dehydrated, I asked in a low voice that was embedded with uncertainty, "Snake?" 

His condescending smirk widens, reaching his eyes. "Bingo!" 

A feeling of dread crept up from the pit of my stomach, the color being quickly drained from my face at the gravity of the situation. My brain was buzzing, trying to figure out how the situation became like this. How did I get here? The last thing that I remembered was the server drugging me and the banging sounds of... Jungkook! 

I swirled my head around, hoping to catch a glance at Jungkook, but I couldn't perceive anything in this dark room. I glanced back at fake Snake, who was observing me with amusement in his eyes and opened my mouth. "W-Where's Jungkook?" I asked, cursing inwardly at how my voice came out softer than that I wanted. 

Something devilish glinted in Snake's eyes before he snapped his fingers, brightening up the entire room. I flinch at the sudden brightness and took a quick look around the room, noticing how the room was akin to a hotel room. 

'Are we in a hotel?' I wondered. 

"Now if you would be so kind to look this way." He responded, bringing me back from my thoughts, gesturing at the flat screen TV that was hanging above the door.