6- Heart-shaped craft

Bible POV

Bible POV

"Yeppeoso!!Saranghae!" P'Tong pinched Build's cheek.

"Look at you! You are so cute." P'Mile grabbed his whole face. Build's laughter fills the room.

I pretend I'm not paying attention but I am.

In the series, Khun Tankhun is attached to Pete. And in real life P'Tong and Build aren't that different. P'Tong is very protective of Build. They are always hugging each other affectionately. Although we are always close and we have a lot in common, we don't have that intimacy of hugging each other as naturally as they do. I often play along and try to separate them, like Vegas jealous of Pete, but actually most of the time I'm being myself, feeling the same jealousy towards Build. I know it's more like brothers relationship. Still it bothers me often.

Besides dealing with this, P'Mile is getting closer and closer to Build. He doesn't play with everyone like that, only with P'Apo...and now with Build. Ever since Build started calling P'Mile "daddy", they've started to have this kind of closer relationship. Build's cuteness has this kind of effect on people. People easily become attached to him. P'Tong, Bas, Job, P'Apo...and now P'Mile. Build is like a pet that everyone wants to tease but at the same time, people also want to take care of. Maybe I'm overthinking it, I don't know.

On the other hand, I'm heading in the opposite direction, betrayed by my own feelings. Ever since that wet dream, I've been afraid to get close to him and give myself away.

The closer I want to be, the farther I go.

...

Build POV

It's almost time to leave. We are tired after filming scenes of Tankhun and his bodyguards. P'Tong lay with me on a bed in the studio to chat. We do this a lot. P'Tong likes to talk about a lot of things, but mostly about his son, and I like to listen to him. He has a very good heart. We share many things with each other.

"Stay here with me a little longer before your boyfriend arrives."

"Boyfriend? Haha...what boyfriend?"

"I finally have you all to myself. Usually you and Bible are always together. It's hard to approach you."

"Not always"

"True. What's up? You are even further away. Have you argued?"

"Funny thing is that we haven't. I think maybe Bible isn't so dependent on my friendship to feel comfortable anymore. And he's investing in other friendships now...he is hanging out with Us lately..."

"Us?...Really? They are so different ...I mean...it seems to me more like Us wants to be a close friend of Bible, than the other way around.

"Maybe...who cares anyway."

"Mhmn...so why does it sound like you care?"

"Me? No..."

"We can meet and have fun with many people...but having an affinity and creating a real bond with someone is not that easy. Having a friend doesn't mean leaving the other aside. Leaving pride aside for a moment. If a friendship is precious, it is worth striving for. At least one more time, don't you think?"