13 - Cold milk [NC 21+]

Bible's POV

"What do you want to eat, my little cat!?"

"...some milk..." Bui said with a smile between lewd and innocent.

"Naughty cat." (In English)

I was about to try to kiss him again when he pushed my chest, pulling his mouth away again.

"Do you have it cold?" Biu asks me.

"Cold?"

"Yes...I like cold milk." He answered me innocently.

I make a puzzled face.  Is it some sort of metaphor for cum or sex play that I don't know?

"But don't you prefer it hot?!" I pull his waist tighter and bury my nose in his neck to inhale his Savauge Dior scent. 

I've got really aroused seeing him dressed up as a kitten.

"Hmn...you can put add some ice cubs, then." He replied thoughtfully, trying to push me away.

That's weird...

"Hmn...what kind of milk do you want, Bui?" I ask still intrigued.

"What kind of milk?!...from...the cow?!  Now it's Bui who makes a puzzled face at me.

"Ow!...you really mean milk...milk...?!" I feel so stupid.

"Hmn...yeah...why?!"

"Uh...never mind!" I feel my face burning red with embarrasment.

"Oh! It could be soy milk...or almonds...whatever you have! I'm not picky. I just need it to be cold.

"Uhhh...sure! wait here... I'll get it for you." I fell really stupid.

"Oh! and put it in a bowl, please." Bui asked me smiling sweetly.

"...Uhhh...okay...."

... 

When I enter the room, Bui is sitting in the middle of the bed in a cute way, like a kitten waiting obediently for its bowl of milk.

"Here's your bowl of milk, Bui". I had to put some ice cubs in it." 

"It's perfect, thank you".

He thanks me with his palms together, his eyes twinkling and his smile wide.

"Don't you prefer a glass?"

"Cats don't drink from glasses." He answers me like it's obvious.

I'm so confused. Why does this feel like some kind of acting training?

"..right...." (in English)

I do not know what to do...

"Why are you standing there, Bible? Leave the bowl on the nightstand and come here, please."