20 - Hello September

Build's POV

"I liked our messages. They represent what we feel, but at the same time they reveal nothing."

"Do you feel safer this way, Bui? I think we can use this platform to communicate. The others expose us too much."

"Yes..."

"Oh, I can't believe you  are going this week to Chiang Mai

"Oh, I can't believe you  are going this week to Chiang Mai. I have the Shu Uemura event, otherwise I would go home to meet you all there. I've said so many times I want to take you camping in the mountains."

"This event is very important. It's your first solo event. I'm sorry I can't be around, but it was already scheduled. I promised my parents."

"So stay longer...I'll meet you at the weekend. You need to know my family, and I yours."

"Ah... are you sure?"

"If you still don't want to be introduced as my boyfriend, can I at least introduce you as a close friend? Everybody knows how close we are...we've been working together for a long time now."

"Alright... make it sound like this then."

"I'm sure you and my mom will get along great! She loves fashion just like you."

"You look excited."

"Aren't you?"

"I am, but... at the same time... I feel anxious. My family has always been very supportive, as I believe has yours, but...I was never explicit about it, you know what I mean? It took a long time for me to accept that inside of me. That's why I've never had a serious relationship with anyone.

"I know what you mean. You know I'm not experienced about dating. When we met I was 22 years old and...well...I was wondering if because of my shyness it would be very difficult to get involved with someone, especially another guy. You were the first person with whom I really felt a very strong connection and with the courage to reveal my feelings."

"...I...I remember...I felt shy too...more then you..."

 "I was quite confused when we first met, But. When I first saw you, I was very physically attracted. My heart soared. I know you didn't feel the same way back then. Maybe I acted strange, always after you. I used to skip class just to see you, even when I didn't have a scene to shoot... come to think of it... I acted like a silly boy in love, didn't I? I wonder if anyone noticed..."

"Uhhh...actually, when you weren't there, the other guys used to say you were my boyfriend and that I was sad because you were not with me."

"Really? I was o obvious...haha...And what did you answer them?"

"Okay...let him study."

"You never told me anything! I'm glad you didn't deny that we were dating...even if it was a joke. Because...we've always been close but...you've always been close to everyone else too. I didn't know if I was as important to you as you were to me."

"Yes...I had this battle raging inside myself...in recognizing that mutual feeling...and even now... I think you're braver than I am."

"I think you're too worried about what people might think or say because of everything that's happened. I also worry sometimes, I won't lie. But... let's live in the present, shall we? Isn't it like you always say?"

"Yeah...people that really love us will support us."

"And we have one another, right"

"Right...now hang up the phone and rest for tomorrow, Ble."

"It's so frustrating that we can't see each other."

"We stayed together every day during the holidays."

"But it was little. Now I feel emptiness. Don't you feel it?"

"I feel but..."

"Don't go fill it with shopping! Don't buy all the tourist stuff that will be offered to you in Chiang Mai."

"Haha...okay...I'll try."

"Have a great trip, babe. And wait for me."

"Have a great event, babe. I'll be cheering you on."

...

Bible's POV

The interviewer asked where I wanted to be.

And I could only think of one place at that moment.

"Chiang Mai."

Biu sent me lots of cute messages of support.

And then congratulating me on the success of the live.

I enjoyed it a lot. But I felt quite shy. It's different to do this kind of live alone.

When we're together, I feel so comfortable that I forget that I'm being watched by thousands of people. I just have fun with Biu. We laugh a lot.

This experience was great and important for my career. But I hope we also have events together again.

...

"I saw your photos today. Did you enjoy going to the temple?"

"Yes, very beautiful. And I found a friend... a black cat."

"I saw it! It would be a good friend to Mino."

"Yes...a black cat and a white cat...but not for Grey, right?"

"Haha...definitly not. Are your parents enjoying the trip?"

"Yes a lot! Cough...Cough...

"Will you go to the mountains tomorrow? Bui? Are you listening to me? 

"Sorry, I'm a little tired. I think we walked a lot today." 

"We can talk tomorrow." 

"No no! Keep talking to me! So the longing gets smaller. "

"Yes, I can't wait to get there! At the weekend I'll take you and your parents to some not-so-touristy spots. I'm sure your parents will like it a lot! My brother will be home too. He really wants to meet you. I already talked to my parents. Have you talked to yours? My mother will have everything ready for Saturday night."

"Wow, I don't want to give your mother so much trouble. Cough...Cough..."

"She's excited, don't worry!"

"Cough"

"Bui... are you ok? You can't stop coughing."

"Maybe the wind was bad for my throat. I think I'm really going to get some rest. We speak tomorrow...call me to say good morning.

"Okay. You haven't been eating well...your body gets weaker. Tomorrow I call you. Take good care."

...

"Good morning, babe...How are you feeling today?"

...

Author's note:

Hello guys!

Sorry, I'm not very creative lately.

I'll try to make up for it in the next chapter.

Thanks for your patience.