46 - Dantès

Bible's POV

I can't see well through the door window. Whatever is going on, it seems intense.

"What is happening there?!" I ask the assistant director.

"You can't go inside. Director Steve is an immersion practice with Build."

"They've been in there for a long time."

"Khun Biu has to record some special scenes for today's episode this morning. Director Steve is getting him prepared."

"Aren't we going live today?"

"Yes, it will be late afternoon, as always. Those recorded scenes will be released at the beginning of the episode."

"Biu will be exhausted."

"He's very dedicated. Everything will turn out fine."

"Still..."

Suddenly the door opens.

Biu leaves there with his head down, putting himself together.

"You did very well, Biu. Director Steve praises him.

"I'll go change myself." He smiles slightly, drying his tears.

"We'll see you at the studio." Director Steve pats him.  Then he turns to me to greet me and leaves.

"What happened. Why are you crying?!"

"I'm fine..."

He leaves.    

...

PR Chang's POV

"Is Mr. Chen not coming today?" I look around the studio and don't see Mr. Chen.

"He will watch the episode from his Office. He said he doesn't want to create additional pressure to the actors, especially Biu, given that today is an important twist plot episode." Assistant director says.

"It makes sense."

Because of the plot, part of the episode was previously recorded in the morning with Biu and other actors. Because Biu has a youthful face and can portray all types of emotions, Steve did not want a younger actor to portray young Dantès. Biu was made up and dressed to suit his role and made the recording. There were hours of makeup and recordings from very early in the morning... and although Biu was visibly physically and emotionally exhausted after the recordings, by the end of the afternoon he already looked refreshed to go live.

Taiwanese producers are demanding, we are used to this pressure. I'm amazed that Biu can handle the pressure since this is without a doubt the most important episode of the series so far, especially for him.

Everyone is ready for the count to go live.

Director Steve gives the signal.

"ACTION!"

Episode xx - Dantès

Episode's casting

Build – Young Dantès

Male young actor – Young Priest

Female young actress – Nun

Build – Older Daniel/Dantès

Bible - Fernand

Live

DANIEL/DANTÈS

After a long shower, Daniel puts on a robe and walks to the living room.

He sits down in an armchair and picks up a magazine. He looks at the cover with satisfaction. He works as the general assistant to the magazine's Chairwoman. He's actually her headsman. He gets his hands dirty at her command. It took 4 years to get there and gain that woman's trust, and he finally did it.