12 - Naughty cat

Bible's POV

The world already knows how hard it is for me to confess my feelings...I prefer to be confessed...to be loved. 

I'm doing this just for Bui...because trying to demonstrate my true feelings through my actions was not enough. 

But maybe it's not reciprocal.

He said in an interview that he would rather confess and love than be loved. And he still hasn't done any of that. Bui hasn't said he likes me back.

Friday night he dropped me off at home and just left. 

It's already Saturday night.

I've spent the day reading the script and sharpening some knives.

Bui haven't sent any messages.

I thought about texting to him, but I gave up. I don't want him to think I'm clingy.

I saw that Bui posted a live with Bas and Job. They are having fun together. I felt left behind.

Someone posted a comment shipping Arm and Pete. 

I've got annoyed. 

Somehow they started talking about me being jealous

Somehow they started talking about me being jealous. Did Build say anything about us? I don't think so. They're just making fun of us. However, you guys can bet I can use my screwdriver on anyone who dares to touch Build...if he was my boyfriend. 

If he wanted to be my boyfriend.

I couldn't help myself. And I sent him a message.

Almost midnight. No sign of Bui. Have they gone to a night club together?...Argh...Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. If he doesn't feel the same way about me and got carried away by the moment, he must have regretted it and he is avoiding me.

 I stretch out on the bed and close my eyes waiting for my restlessness to subside. 

I felt Grey's fur brushing my face.

"Hey buddy...it tickles." I scratched my cheek.

I felt a warm breath on my face and a stroke in my hair.

I felt a shiver... I tried to open my eyes, but soft hands covered them.

"Not yet" The friendly voice hastened to say.

"...Bui... are you here?..." I placed my hands over his to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"I'm sorry if I scared you...you told me the password for the door, remember?

"You haven't answered me all day..."

"I'm sorry...I was busy looking for something."

"Did you find what you wanted?"

"Mhmm"

"Why don't you let me open my eyes?

"Promise me you won't laugh?"

I was intrigued. 

"Sure"

Bui took his hands from my eyes. I lifted my torso and sat on the bed at the same time as Bui got up and walked away from the bed. He I started biting his nails, embarrassed.

I was speechless.

"Don't look at me like this

"Don't look at me like this...I'm ridiculous...I don't know what I was thinking...I'm going to change..."

Before he could turn around and run out of the room, I got up quickly from the bed and grabbed his wrist, making him turn to me.

I left his wrist. 

My hands went down to his slim waist. I wrapped my fingers around the string of the panties he was wearing and pulled hard, making his lower body stick to mine. Bui rested his hands on my chest.

"Your heart is beating so fast..." he said starlted.

"You are doing this to me..." I was instantly sexually aroused.

"Does that mean you liked my surprise

"Does that mean you liked my surprise...?"

"That means I loved it and I want to taste it as well..."

I tried to kiss him, but Bui pulled his mouth away teasingly.

"Don't you want this?"

"I do...I'm hungry..."

"What you want to eat, my little cat!?"

"...some milk..." Bui said with a smile between lewd and innocent.

"Naughty cat." (In English)

...