32 - Winter & Summer

Bible's POV

Bible's POV

"Winter can never reach summer." He said dryly.

Biu's smile faded when he saw me.

As P'Tong mentioned, I could also feel the coldness of his words...the seriousness of his face.

He averted his eyes and got up to leave.

I pretended not to hear what he said so as not to add drama.

"Are they yours?!" I pointed to a couple of cats around him. "What's their names?!"

He turned slightly to listen to me, but still not looking at me...

"They are just stray cats..."

"They seem to like you..."

"...Mhmm..."

I crouched down to watch them from a distance.

"Haven't you name them?!"

"..."

"It's funny how they look like Grey and Mino..."

"..."

Those two cats came towards me slowly to receive my affection.

 "Are their names Grey and Mino?!"I ask, surprised.

"...****..." Bui glances at me and then calls out to the cats. ".......let's go guys."

Those cats meow at Biu, as if wanting to stay a little longer with me.

Biu opens a large bag to carry the cats.

Hesitantly, they step into the bag.

I get to my feet.

"...Last time we talked, you said I would be better without you..."

"I have to go..."

"You never said if you would be better without me..."

I grab his bag strap before he walks away.

"..."

"Are you ?!"

"Please... let me go..."

"I keep thinking...  people around me are also hurt and disrespected all the time...it wasn't just about you...it was about me too, wasn't it?!"

"Don't do this..."

"Tell me...are you better without me, Biu?!"

Biu turns his face to look at me.

"I feel better for not being hated just for breathing the same air as you."

"..."

I release his bag.

He walks away.

...

Build's POV

Suppressed emotions burn my throat.

Suppressed emotions burn my eyes.

But not a single sob is heard

But not a single tear is shed.

I've learned that to protect the ones I love, sometimes I have to be tough...heartless...

But in order to be heartless, I had to pull my own heart out.

I should have known I wouldn't stay hidden for long.

I kept walking forward. I haven't looked back.

I should have named the cats something other than Grey and Mino...how stupid!

...

Bible's POV

["How was your talk with him??"]

"Terrible"(English)

["Maybe that's why Build was more restrained with me today...He seemed to be opening up again lately. He must have been disappointed with me.]

"I'm sorry for forcing you to tell me where he was."

[No problem...I just want my friend smiling again. That's why I told you.]

I'm a determined person. I don't give up easily.

["Are you staying?"]

"Yes. I'm staying"

["Won't that be a problem for you?"]

"I have some projects to do here for fashion week...also I asked for a leave."

[I see...where are you staying?!]

"Next to Bui."

...

Author's POV (Week later - Fashion Week - Ho Chi Minh)

Bui walks down the runway behind his models and being applauded by the crowd for his beautiful , mystical tones of blue and black collection. 

A song plays in the background...he's chosen that song...as a reminder of his struggles but also of his overcoming.

[Now you see me standin' in the lights

But you never saw my sacrifice
Or all the nights I had to struggle to survive
Had to lose it all to win the fight
I had to fall so many times (oh-oh-oh)
Now I'm the last one standin]

But you never saw my sacrificeOr all the nights I had to struggle to surviveHad to lose it all to win the fightI had to fall so many times (oh-oh-oh)Now I'm the last one standin]

Continue...

Author's note:

Next chapter will be longer. Cuter days are coming...

Thank you!

Every chapter notice!

For Beyourluves and Bubbles without an account on Twitter (the most toxic socmed platform on Earth😅, I know...)allow me to ask you all kindly to:

-  Follow Polly Pastel (pollypastel_), Build Jakapan's brand, on Instagram, if you can. This is a way to support him. He has other partners in this business. 

- Follow build_familyfc. This is his Thai fanclub. They give us news and directions around projects to support Build.

- Follow build_army (Build International FC). This FC was created when no other FC, not even his FC, spoke in favor of Build on that tragic day.

At last, if you wanna vote for him as The Most Handsome BL Actor 2023, go to www.thetopfamous.com/the-most-handsome-Bl-actors