27 - Korea

Build's POV (in the hotel room)

Bible had to return to Thailand early to take his final exams.

We didn't have much time to see each other, just the night before to pack our bags.

My dad and nephew wanted to take me to the airport, so we couldn't sleep together.

We came together on the flight to Seoul and made a quick stop at the hotel to drop off our luggage

(At hotel room)

"I'm fine...don't worry..."

"Are you sure? I hit my luggage cart  on you...let me see your backheel then."

Bible sits me down on the bed and places my feet in his lap.

"You see?! I'm okay."

"I'm sorry I hit you." Bible kisses me. "

"You were kind of tense at the airport."

"I was a little worried. There were some euphoric fans following you." 

"I know...but I'm grateful fans have enthusiastically welcomed us. You know how I like Korean culture. I want to take you to see some places...

"By the way, we have to visit Hongik University Station...I want to see your Hongdae Quadruple Screen, Mr. Top Beautiful Face in Asia Pacific." 

"Wow, have you researched where the large screen is, Khun Wichapas?"

"Sure. Put this in our Seoul travel itinerary."

"You're a very thoughtful boyfriend." I kiss him. 

"But we must be careful to not be spotted together"

"I know......it's a shame we come to your favorite place and have to keep it a secret. Sometimes it's so tiring..."

"Don't be said...you know we have to seize the opportunities we can. For that we have to follow the rules of this industry..."