18 - One month anniversary

Build's POV

I was checking my social media when I saw Bible's post on weibo with a photo of us taken for a magazine.

I remembered that I never got to comment on his post about the beginning of our story together.

We can't be loud about our relationship. I hope he understands what I mean: "It's summer, and it's ehat you like". That's what I reply to him in Chinese. A Chinese friend told me that it can have double interpretation... like... "I'm summer and I'm what you like." 

That's the only way to tell the world what I feel, without actually saying it.

...

Bible's POV

Today it's been a month since I posted on Weibo about the beginning of my story with Build. Yesterday he commented on a picture of us that I posted. I understand he hasn't done this before for fear of harming me because of the haters. But after the concerts in Bangkok, and all the support he's received and is getting from fans, he's getting back to interacting on social media.

""Ble..." Bui calls me affectionately during a break from the photo shoot. "Come with me"

"Okay...what are you planning?"

"Do you see those flowers?

"Yes, they are beautiful." We approached a table decorated with delicate white flowers.

"These flowers symbolize union...they are widely used in weddings."

"Will you marry me?"

"Let me take a picture... of our hands..."

"Is this a no?"

"It's a maybe."

"Okay...it's something."

"I want to post something special to celebrate..."

"Celebrate?!"

"Well...it's been thirty days since you confessed to me."  Build smiled teasing me."Haha! I did it long before...but that day I wanted to tell everyone...and reassure my feelings for you and let you know that I hope to be always by your side...how romantic is that?"

"Very romantic"

"You could show some appreciation."

"That's what I'm trying to do. Now, how can we show our love for eachother without showing it openly?!...hmm...what if we use the hand symbols of our favorite kpop groups?"

"Cool...bubbles will be suspicious though."

"I don't mind getting support from those who are rooting for us no matter what. Do you mind?"

"Not at all. May I have a kiss now?"

"You can have a lot more than that...but later."

"Okay...deal."

Build's POV

We went on a trip organized by BOC with the cast and production members. It was our chance to spend a lot of time together without raising suspicion.

After a sort of romantic walk together on the beach in the afternoon and dinner with the cast, we went to our room. We're roomates.

The hotel is wonderful, and the room is very comfortable and luxurious

The hotel is wonderful, and the room is very comfortable and luxurious. When I got out of the shower, Bible was waiting for me, holding a box in his hands.

"What is it? A Chanel box?"

"I know you like this kind of brand...so you promise you'll use it...?!

"Of course...I always use all the gifts I get. Thank you"

I open the box, intrigued.

"Do you like it?" Bible gives me a naughty smile.

"Haha...yeah...I like it...will you help me to wear this?"

"That will be my pleasure."

"Sure it will."

"Let me help you to take off your bathrobe first." 

I wear my gift.

"Oh God...I've never worn something like this before."

"You are very hot wearing this...can we celebrate our one month dating? You promised me."

"We can..." I say, feeling an excitement.

Bible takes the ribbon that was wrapping the box.

"Now you are my gift."

...