9 - Do you know how sexy you are [NC18+]

Bible's POV

It was not another wet dream. On the contrary. Images of me torturing Build tormented my sleep all night. 

I woke up feeling tired and remorseful. Playing Vegas is very extreme...almost insane. 

When I arrived at Build's house, he welcomed me with his usual big and bright smile, which made me feel more at ease. Bui's smile has healing properties.

We stayed in the living room of Build's apartment

We stayed in the living room of Build's apartment. There is a small balcony through which a lot of light enters. The light illuminated his face, highlighting his angelic features.

"Seriously? Did you have nightmares about me? hahaha. I'm the one who should have had a nightmare about you!"

"I was worried about you the whole time, did you know that? Especially in those scenes with the food and the belt. I was afraid of really hurting you."

"In fact...when I got home yesterday I had to repeat to myself a few times in front of the mirror that I'm Build and not Pete...And that you would never hurt me on purpose...it was so intense."

"I sure wouldn't hurt you."

"I know." Our eyes met, but then Build looked away. " According to the script, you will spend most of the day crying tomorrow". haha

"Not only that..." I smiled shyly.

"We have to rehearse the other part. The first intimate scene between Vegas and Pete is the kiss. Let's start with it." Build seemed very relaxed with the intimate scenes that we would have to act out. I felt a little nervous inside.

"Okay, let's start with the kiss then."

...

"Sorry, Bui"

"No problem. I'm not getting in there either."

I tried to kiss Build for the third time. But something was off.

"In technical kisses, the mouth is usually closed or the lips are opened very little. There is no tongue. Still, it can't be bland. The kiss needs to convey a realistic feeling." 

"It was easier when I acted with P'Apo. There were far fewer feelings involved."

"Vegas doesn't have the same feelings for Porsche as he does for Pete.  In the novel, Vegas kisses Pete three times, I think: when shaving him...it was their first kiss...a sweet kiss...the realization of a feeling; after watching a cartoon...emotions can no longer be contained...and then under the shower...a wave of desire bursting from both parties. Each moment with a different discovery, a different emotion. In the series we have to condense all those moments into a single one, maybe more similar to the shower kiss, when Pete takes more initiative. The kiss with the medicine was the beginning."