8 - VegasPete storyline

Build POV

The last few days of shooting were intense. We shot the entire action sequence in a few days. We got exhausted. 

All the scenes were great

All the scenes were great. Everybody is so talented and dedicated. Bible in particular is quite a talent. It's impossible to believe this is his first series. On the other hand, his stress level is quite high. I've learned over time to deal with his mood swing because of it. It's something he will learn to deal with over time.

I haven't got time to think about anything but work until moments ago when Bible filmed that kissing scene with Apo. It didn't bother me to see him kissing another actor, because it's all done professionally. What bothered me was remembering the confusion I felt that night in Bible's apartment when we were rehearsing the same scene.

Perhaps the jealousy I felt over Bible's friendship with Us, coupled with the fact that we were soon finally starting to film the Vegas and Pete storyline, confused me. 

Tomorrow we'll start filming torture scenes. I'm emotionally preparing myself for this, so as Bible. 

What matters most right now is that we are comfortable with each other. We will need to be connected to play Vegas and Pete storyline well. We can't have emotional barriers between us.

...

Bible's POV

Yesterday we finished the action scenes. Build felt sick and I was worried. But he spent most of his time with Bas. It bothered me, but I couldn't get too close either, as I had more scenes to shoot with P'Apo.

Today was more difficult. We're starting to film the storyline of Vegas and Pete. Filming takes place every day so it is very tiring. We filmed the torture scenes the whole day.I feel physically and mentally exhausted. I was afraid of hurting him for real. I don't know how Build manages to stay so cheerful despite being so equally tired. His bright smile never fades.

I appreciate it when we're acting and a key turns in my mind, and I'm able to focus on the character's feelings rather than my own. Otherwise it would be very hard for me. I can't deny it when I see his body during breaks I feel desire for him.

 I can't deny it when I see his body during breaks I feel desire for him