Prologue

Day before the final battle

Gingerbrave and his comrades had arrive at Dark Cacao's castle as it was a very cold winter day in the frozen kingdom. They waited at the gates of the kingdom when Dark Cacao cookie himself opened the gates and saw the 5 cookies in front of them. He lets them in, letting them know that everyone were inside the castle. Gingerbrave and his comrades followed the king to a room where they saw the other ancient cookies and the cookies they met throughout their journey to save Earthbread from the Dark Enchantress cookie who created such monsters to harm innocent cookies. The ancient cookies decided that they should plan out the strategy to defeat the evil cookie. As the cookies were planning out on what to do, Pure Vanilla suggested that they need to save White Lily who was actually Dark Enchantress. The other 2 ancient cookies were not sure about it while Dark Cacao refused to save White Lily. However...

Gingerbrave: Wait are you sure?! She's one of the ancient heroes and you're not going to do it?!

Dark Cacao: We all agree to destroy Dark Enchantress cookie, not saving her

Wizard: But didn't Pure Vanilla cookie said that Dark Enchantress cookie is White Lily Cookie?

Hollyberry: Yes, but we need to destroy Dark Enchantress cookie to save Earthbread

Golden Cheese: They're right! We must save Earthbread and defeat the evil cookie!

Gingerbrave, Wizard: 🙁

???: What if we just get rid of the ultimate dough that was within your dear friend?

Everyone: *turned around to see Clotted Cream and the other members of the Council of Heroes*

Golden Cheese: What are you implying?

Clotted Cream: Sorry we're late

Financier: And Clotted Cream cookie is right. Why don't we try to get rid of the ultimate dough?

Oyster: *nods*

The 3 ancient cookies looked at each other as they all agreed which made Pure Vanilla smiled. The cookies has started their official meeting to strategize on saving White Lily cookie from the ultimate dough. If they want to get every cookies' help, they must inform them about their plan and get them prepared for battle. The other cookies in the meeting nodded as Dark Cacao and the other ancient cookies will fight the Dark Enchantress cookie while the Council of Heroes, Gingerbrave and his comrades, and the other cookies will fight against the cakehounds and other beasts that were created by the Dark Enchantress cookie. Afterwards, Dark Cacao ended the meeting as he ordered his servants to guide the cookies to their guest rooms as they bowed down and guided every cookie to their guest room. It is very frustrating and stressful, but they need to save Earthbread from the evil cookie. Dark Cacao looked over at the ancients as Golden Cheese and Hollyberry were happily chatting at the meeting table while Pure Vanilla stares out of the window that showed snow gently falling from the sky. The brunet sighed and walked over to where the blonde is and stood next to him.

Dark Cacao: Pure Vanilla cookie

Pure Vanilla: Yes, Dark Cacao cookie?

Dark Cacao: Why did you decide to save White Lily cookie when she is Dark Enchantress cookie?

Pure Vanilla: Well... she's is some cookie that is important to us and...

Dark Cacao: *sighs* I understand. We should get some rest before dawn tomorrow

Hollyberry: Right! we should get going and drink some wine to our fullest before the final battle

Golden Cheese: Yeah! It has been a very long time since we first fought Dark Enchantress cookie and lost our memories