Chapter 22: Traditional Wedding Pt. 1

The next day
Early morning

I was working on some of the paperwork with Custard III cookie as he wanted to become like me which I gladly taught him some things about paperwork. While working and teaching the cookie, there was a knock. I looked up, telling them to come in which the door opened and revealed Cream Puff cookie, Latte cookie, Almond cookie and Cacao. Cream Puff cookie came over to where I was and started apologizing. I was confused about why she was apologizing to me when she told me about the medication that she gave me. She told me that she accidentally gave me the wrong one which I sighed and patted her head. I accepted her apology as I asked her if there's a way to reverse it which she nodded. But there's a catch. S**. I blushed as I looked at Cacao who's also blushing and the other two cookies that were with us. I calmed down as I looked over at Custard III cookie and tell him that we can stop the lesson as he nodded and told Cream Puff cookie to come out and hang out with him.

Custard III: Cream Puff cookie! Let's go find Gingerbrave cookie and the others

Cream Puff: Ah okay! *runs out of the room with Custard III*

Pure Vanilla: *chuckles as he looked over at the three cookies* So......

Almond: Like what Cream Puff cookie said, you two need to do the deed

Latte: But don't worry, we'll prepared the correct medication for the side effects from the curse for you

Pure Vanilla: Thank you Latte cookie

Latte: No problem! We should take our leave! We'll see you guys at the wedding

Almond: *waved goodbye as he and Latte left the room*

Dark Cacao: Vanilla, are you going to be okay?

Pure Vanilla: Well... I guess

Dark Cacao: Don't worry, we'll go through this together. I should get ready for departure

Pure Vanilla: Yes, you should prepare

Dark Cacao: *walks over to the cookie and gave him a quick kiss on the lips* I should go

Pure Vanilla: Alright *waved goodbye to his fiancé* I'll see you soon

I nodded as I watched Cacao walked out of my office as I continued to work on the paperwork. I guess that the first wedding that both Cacao and I wanted to do is the wedding in his kingdom. I do not know how the first wedding will go since I'm not very experienced with the wedding traditions of Dark Cacao kingdom. I sighed as I continued working on the paperwork which I was almost done with it. After about 30 minutes, it was already noon as I know that Cacao and the other cookies were going to departure around that time. I cleaned the desk up, grab my staff and walked out of my office to the entrance of the castle. When I got out, I saw Cacao with Caramel Arrow cookie, Crunchy Chip cookie, and Dark Choco cookie bidding farewell to Gingerbrave and the others. Cacao turned around and saw me as I ran up to him and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek. He did the same, but instead on the cheek he kissed me on the lips which the other cookies were witnessing. I blushed a bit as I broke the kiss and felt a bit embarrassed. I looked him in the eye as we touched foreheads as he told me that he should go, but will see me at the wedding. I nodded as I waved goodbye to him and the other cookies as he looked back and waved back. Once the 4 cookies disappeared from the long distance, I walked back inside with with a bright smile on my face as I can't wait for the day of the first wedding.

2 months later
Dark Cacao Kingdom
3rd POV

Dark Cacao: My son. Does this look okay? *showing his son the dark purple hanbok with the black dragon of the North on the back*