Chapter 23: Traditional Wedding Pt. 2

⚠️Warning! Lime missiles has once again hit the chapter! You've been warned! Enjoy!
---------------
Evening
White Lily's POV

The banquet was almost done as I watched the servants working their hardest to make the place beautiful for both Dark Cacao cookie and Pure Vanilla cookie. I sighed as I heard knocks on my door which I opened it to see Hollyberry cookie and Golden Cheese cookie. They were excited for the banquet as I told the two cookies that I have a gift for them. They were confused as they watch me run to the room where I'm staying in. I went to my suitcase and took out a box which it was plushies of their soul jams and "toys". I was not sure if they were going to like it so I just took the box and walked out of my guest room and went to the other cookies. The 4 other cookies saw me walking with the box as I gave the two the box which Pure Vanilla cookie asked me if they can open it which I nodded. Dark Cacao cookie held the box as Pure Vanilla cookie opened it, seeing the plushies of their soul jams and the "toys." They both blushed when they saw it, looked at me, and thanked me as I watch Pure Vanilla cookie hug Dark Cacao cookie's soul jam plush. I nodded as Dark Cacao cookie said that the banquet is about to start.

White Lily: Okay. Is there going to be some games?

Dark Cacao: *nods* There are some games that both the servants and we can play

Hollyberry: I see. Hope there's a drinking game 😆

Golden Cheese: 😂 We'll be drunk by the time we finish a bottle of sparkling wine

Pure Vanilla: *chuckles*

1 hour later

Pure Vanilla: *sleeping on White Lily's shoulder*

Dark Cacao: You know, Vanilla used to tell me that he liked you before you turned into Dark Enchantress cookie

White Lily: Ah yes. I remember that. We used to like each other before we went separate paths. I support him for everything and all of the sudden... I didn't know I was being controlled by the ultimate dough until I realized what was going around me

Dark Cacao: *nods* Is your shoulder okay?

White Lily: Ah, yeah. The ceremony must have his energy gone *took a glance at the sleeping cookie*

Dark Cacao: *stood up as he leaned forward to carry his bridegroom into his arms and sat down* Sometimes, whenever he comes to visit my kingdom, he would always look around the bookshelves while I work. And if he was asleep like this, I would carry him to my room and sleep with him

White Lily: Not to mention the teasing you did to him

Dark Cacao: *blushed at the sudden statement and looked away*

White Lily: *softly chuckled* The other cookies are having fun with the dances and games here

Dark Cacao: *nods*

Pure Vanilla: *softly groaned as he tried to get comfortable*

Both Dark Cacao cookie and I looked at Pure Vanilla cookie as he was kind of struggling to move to a comfortable position. The Dark Cacaoan king chuckled as he let the sleeping cookie face the banquet as his shoes were together and in front of him. He slowly woke up as he yawned quietly before realizing that he was sitting on Dark Cacao cookie's lap. He blushed as he was about to get up, but his waist was held by the other cookie's arm, causing him to look at Dark Cacao cookie and pout. The other cookie chuckled as he planted a few kissed on Pure Vanilla cookie's head, making him blush a lot and covering his face with the sleeves of his hanbok. While the banquet is still active, it was almost time for the couple to leave the banquet I looked over at where the two cookies were and smiled. Pure Vanilla cookie and Dark Cacao cookie waved goodbye to me as I waved back, smiling as they were being escorted by the maids of the palace. I wondered how their first night is going to be like, but I shrugged a little bit as I watch Hollyberry cookie and Golden Cheese cooking having so much fun with the traditional games along with the young kids who help around the castle bloom with bright smiles and happiness.