Chapter 11: Pure Vanilla

After I finished getting ready for the meeting, I was on my way to the meeting room where the other cookies were when I passed by Pure Vanilla cookie's room and stopped. The maids stopped as I tell them to wait here which they did the curtsy and said yes afterwards. I opened the door slowly even though Pure Vanilla cookie is under curse as I walked over to where his bed was and sat down at the edge of it. I held his hand which it was almost stale and brittle as I whispered, saying that the cure will be here any minute. I sighed and pecked his forehead before leaving the room and closing the door behind me. I continued to walk to the meeting room as the guards opened the door for me to walk in. The other cookies greeted me as I told them to sit down as I took a seat and started the meeting. It was short, about 30 minutes as we have short reports about our kingdoms as Latte cookie and the other cookies who were with Hollyberry cookie shared that the cure worked and would try cure on Pure Vanilla cookie. I nodded as the other ancient cookies were just chatting with each other while the young cookies were escorted to their guest rooms except for Alchemist cookie and Cream Puff cookie. They asked me to guide them to Pure Vanilla cookie's room which I nodded and asked if anyone else wanted to come along which of course the other ancient cookies wanted.

Dark Cacao: Alright. *looks over at the Parfaedia academy professors* You two can rest

Latte: Okay😄 Come on Almond cookie

Almond: *nods* See you later then *walks out of the meeting room with Latte*

White Lily: Shall we get going?

Dark Cacao: Yeah let's go *started walking out of the meeting room*

Hollyberry: The cure should work on Pure Vanilla cookie since it worked out well with my people of Hollyberry kingdom

Golden Cheese: Yeah! Some of my people were affected, but it was only a few cases of it

White Lily: Thank you two for the hard work with our help 😊

Cream Puff: No problem😄 We wanted to help since Pure Vanilla cookie is important to you guys

Alchemist: I agree with Cream Puff cookie. He is very important

Dark Cacao; *nods*

5 minutes later

*door opened*

Dark Cacao: *let the other cookies in first*

White Lily: Do we just wait here or...?

Cream Puff: Yeah, your majesty Dark Cacao Cookie.

Dark Cacao: *looks at Cream Puff and saw the vial on her hand* Thank you, Cream Puff cookie

Cream Puff: No problem

Alchemist: Just make sure you don't drink the cure

I nodded as I walked over to the side of the bed where Pure Vanilla cookie was sleeping. I took the cork out of the vial and drink the cure, not swallowing it. I then went down to kiss him, transferring the cure to him as the other cookies were watching me kissing him. It only took a minute to get everything into Pure Vanilla cookie's body as I broke the kiss and just stood there. Cream Puff cookie said to wait for the cure to kick in as I nodded and looked at the sleeping cookie before leaving the room with the other cookies. I sighed as Alchemist cookie assured me the Pure Vanilla cookie will be okay as I nodded and told the other cookies to rest up from their trip as they nodded and started walking to their rooms. I walked to my office to work on the paperwork that filled up half of my desk as I sighed and started to work on the paperwork for rest of the morning.

Meanwhile
Dream
Pure Vanilla's POV

It's dark. Very dark that I can't see what surrounds me. I have been in this state that felt like years to me. The last thing that remember was before I was hit by Dark Enchantress cookie's curse, I mouthed 'I love you' to Dark Cacao Cookie before I was hit and felt my body hit the ground. After that, I can see so many bad memories that I wanted to get rid of, especially when Dark Cacao Cookie started to berserk in front of me, Gingerbrave and his comrades. It hurts me to see him suffer as I have to calm him down when he roughly held me hostage due to Pomegranate cookie's spell. I hushed him calming him down as he weep tears of sorrow in front of me, making me cry so much as he turned back to normal while Pomegranate cookie escaped at that time. After going through the bad memories of my life, including my thoughts about the other ancient cookies leaving me. I thought there was no hope for me to escape this darkness when I saw something glowing from a distance, coming towards me. I can't move my body as the glowing silhouette came closer before it kissed me on the lips. I was so confused, not knowing why until it broke the kiss and reached its hand out to me. I was hesitant about it, but I wanted to get out of the darkness, so I placed my hands on top of the glowing silhouette and noticed my body started to glow like the glowing silhouette. Then it started to glow brighter as I closed my eyes only to see a field of beautiful vanilla orchid flowers and white lilies under the blue sky. Then seeing my friends and other cookies waiting for me makes smile as I started running towards them and reached out my hand towards the light that was in the middle . The next thing I know, a white light flashed before my eyes.

Reality is

Pure Vanilla: *slowly opened his eyes* 'Where am I?' *slowly sat up and looked around* 'How long am I asleep for? What happened after the final war? Is everyone okay?'

Flower staff: *opened its eye and saw his holder awake*

Pure Vanilla: Ah, my flower staff *got out of the bed* I'm so glad to see you okay

Flower staff: *happy at first, then was shocked*

Pure Vanilla: What's the matter? Strangely, I can see you very clearly. Do you want me to look at the mirror?

Flower staff: *blinks once, meaning yes*

Pure Vanilla: *goes to a mirror and saw the reflection* Oh, my eyes. They're beautiful *touched his face as his eyes were a pair of jeweled eyes* I should take a walk *took his flower staff and started walking to the door when he felt dizzy* 'Goodness, why am I feeling dizzy?' *walks out of the room and closed the door behind him*

Few minutes later

Pure Vanilla: *groans* 'My head started to hurt. Why is that? Now my eyes are getting blurry too? It was very clear a few minutes ago. My body...... is getting weak for some reason too....... I...' * falls to the ground*

???, ???: *gasps* Pure Vanilla cookie!!

???: You two, call my father right now! Tell him Pure Vanilla cookie passed out!

???: Okay! Come on Alchemist cookie!

Alchemist: Okay Cream Puff cookie! *runs with the other cookie to Dark Cacao's office*

???: Pure Vanilla cookie! Wake up! Are you okay!......

Pure Vanilla: 'Who... was that? That sounded like Dark Choco cookie... I guess I will see who it was when I wake up then......'