Epilogue

Narrator's POV

A couple years has passed since the wedding between the two cookies, Pure Vanilla and Dark Cacao. Custard III has finally become the crown prince of the Vanilla kingdom and Dark Choco has been married to his spouse, Whipped Cream. Pure Vanilla is currently living in the Dark Cacao kingdom with the former king himself as they happily living together with the current king and his spouse. Both Dark Choco and Whipped Cream had a son, Choco Whip, who is 8 years old and looks more like his dad (Whipped Cream) with a slightly lighter skin tone than Whipped Cream, black hair, pink and white streaks on the right side of his hair and pink ruby eyes. He also has the same personality as his father (Dark Choco) with a tiny bit of a loving and caring personality. Choco Whip was very excited for a reason. Was it because he can be taught how to fight enemies from his own father like Dark Cacao taught Dark Choco how to fight? No. Was because he likes to dance like his dad? No. It was because Pure Vanilla was pregnant! When Pure Vanilla first experienced the early signs of pregnancy, Dark Cacao panicked. Like literally panicked. He was walking back and forth, hoping it was not a illness, when he was told that Pure Vanilla was pregnant. He was shocked, but very happy to learn that Pure Vanilla is pregnant. That was a few months ago. Pure Vanilla is currently sitting on a comfy couch as Dark Cacao just came back to their room from his office.

Dark Cacao: Vanilla, Hollyberry cookie and the others came to visit you

Pure Vanilla: My, is that so? *rubbing his big belly with their baby inside him, stands up and not noticing his water broke*

Dark Cacao: Yes, my dear *then noticed Pure Vanilla's water broke* S***! Maids! Maids! Get the royal doctor right now!

Maids: Yes, Grand Former King! *rushed out to get everything they need for birth*

Dark Cacao: Vanilla, your water just broke

Pure Vanilla: 😳 I'm kind of scared right now

Dark Cacao: Don't worry my dear, you'll be okay. The doctors and the maids will help you get through birth

Pure Vanilla: *nods as he was set down on the bed thanks to Dark Cacao* You'll wait for me, right?

Dark Cacao: Of course. I'll be outside the room

Pure Vanilla: *nods again*

6 hours later

Choco Whip: Grandfather! *hugs Dark Cacao*

Dark Cacao: Choco Whip *hugs the kid back* Where's your father?

Dark Choco: Father

Dark Cacao: Son, I'm worried about Vanilla

Dark Choco: Whipped Cream is with him, and he's helping him getting through birth. So don't worry

Dark Cacao: Yeah, the Royal healer were also in there in case Vanilla is bleeding jam

Choco Whip: I hope grandpa is doing okay

Dark Choco: You're right. Maybe after this, we should help your grandfather take care of the baby

Choco Whip: Yeah! That would be—

Choco Whip's sentence was interrupted by a loud baby cry as the three Choco generations looked at the door in shock. Dark Cacao knocked on the door, to be greeted by one of the royal healers helping Pure Vanilla getting through birth. The former king asked if he can see the baby and his spouse which they nodded and gestured him to walk in. They invited the current king and his son as they both walked in to see the baby that was in Pure Vanilla's arms. A beautiful girl, that has most of Pure Vanilla's features except the mark that is usually located on the forehead of a cookie is located on her back. Black hair with blonde and white streaks on her left side of the hair and has Dark Cacao's skin tone, but slightly lighter than his. The former king was very happy to see his beautiful daughter as she let out a whimper, opening her eyes and revealing jeweled heterochromia eyes. A pair of purple and blue as she let out a cute sneeze, making Dark Cacao, Dark Choco and Choco Whip melt from the cuteness of the baby.