Most Precious Treasure

"Thanks for the honor mi lady"
I heard him say but when I slowly turned my head back at him , I assumed he was indicating to that lady .. and she blushed like a fool .

Author's pov.
You clenched your jaws and glared at him before stomping out from that house .
"She couldn't understand but I hope my eyes didn't failed to tell u who was I talking abt" she nodded he said and followed his wife's steps .
Your steps halted when you felt grip tug on your wrists .

"Where are u rushing to Min Yoongi's sister?" You felt that deep voice speaking near your ears , you jerked his hands away . "I'm going to hell , wanna join?" You spat without thinking, he chuckled and twisted your hand at your back while colliding your front on his hard chest.
"If it's with you , I'd go anywhere" he replied smirking. You scoffed at his reaction but then you felt his hand caressing your arms in a rythmic movement. He digged his face in your neck , you closed your eyes at the sensation...
He pulled you more in , and snuggled in your hairs making you forget everything and your fists loosened , when you felt his kissing on your neck softly... You didn't even realise when he moved back yet he was still holding you by your waist lightly . Your eyes opened when u missed the warmth , he was there smiling at you fondly.
"You are so comfortable with me these days , Are you perhaps accepting this monster?" He suddenly asked , making you kept quiet being embarrassed.

"What about your revenge? How will you overcome it? Is the strong sister of MIN YOONGI and HOSEOK falling weak bcoz of me?" He spoke those words out of nowhere , thinking abt everything made you clutch your fists again , how can you forget everything?
Your eyes formed tears and you looked angrier in those tears ...
Why does he have to remind you that always? Why does he have to make everything difficult?
You looked away , not wanting him to notice your tears but...

His hands again wrapped around your waist from the back and you tried to get free , put all your efforts to push him back "LEAVE ME" you gritted your teeths , he kept his chin on your shoulder.
"You know ... Whether it's your body or by your heart ... You're so soft , PETAL" he called her that .
He spoke those soft words , such a bipolar he's ... You yelped in anger and urge to set yourself free.
"And you're a heartless evil" you mocked at him making him leave a beautiful chuckle but you were in no mood to melt ...

"Leave me otherwise-" your words got lost when he picked you up in bridal style. "Otherwise?" He asked with his same cunning smile on his face .
You suddenly bite his biceps very harshly but frowned when he didn't react at all other than just staring at you.
"Done?" You didn't reply and kept moving in his arms. "Stop struggling I'd never let you go" as soon as he said that you hit his chest in frustration.
He continues walking in a direction when you came a bit far and saw no house or people around you screamed his name with your question .
"KIM TAEHYUNG WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME? STAY AWAY FROM ME , I CAN WALK"
He didn't bother to look at you while answering
"You know what's the speciality of this place ? It's the home of spirits , years back I left a worker who was a backstabber too , in this area and no one knows where he went , people say they just heard his screams but couldn't see him" he narrated his experience with you , you hesitated and looked around your hands moved around his neck clutching him, it didn't go unnoticed by him and he smirked .
"And I'm sure you can walk , it's just I thought you'd be tired but-" with that he was about to keep u on the ground but you held his collar with one on your hand.

"I'M TIRED !!!" You yelled at him and he nods before picking you up again and you held him a bit tightly .
After bricking and yelling at him alot you fall asleep within no time.

He reached the placed where they were supposed to spent their night , it was all arranged by his army who was secretly following them with distance giving them privacy yet security too.