The Vanishing of Will Byers

If there are any spelling mistakes in any of the parts please ignore them :)

"RUN!." I grabbed Eleven's hand and bolted out the back exit. We ran for a while before realizing the coast was clear.

Our heads were shaved and we were wearing clothes the owner of a burger place had given us before ratting us out.

We sat on the ground for a moment catching our breath. Eleven was snuggled next to me while I put my arm around her. She was like my sister I promised myself to always protect her.

She nudged me and pointed towards the sky. It was getting dark and storm clouds were coming in. I got up before helping her up. We walked looking for shelter.

The rain started getting heavy. We stopped by a tree before we heard screaming. "Get behind me." I said to Eleven. Before we knew it there were three boys standing in front of us shining torches at us.

~○~

They sneaked us into a basement and gave us some dry clothes. They sat us in a pillow fort and asked us what our names were. Eleven and I looked at each other confused. "My names Mike." A boy with hey black hair said. "Mike." He said his name before pointing at himself. Eleven showed them her wrist pointing to herself. "Woah is that real?" Mike asked putting his hand forward. Eleven jolted back towards me. "Sorry...Eleven...huh what about El for short?" He smiled

They looked at me and I showed them my wrist. '000' "Zero?" A boy with curly hair said. "Then let's call you...Y/n!" Mike said. "Y/n." I said back. "Pretty." I added. They looked at me shocked"So you do talk." Mike said. El struggled with words I however was okay with them I could manage to string some sentences together so people could understand me.

Mike explained some plan to his friends I wasn't paying attention. I saw the boy with curly hair leave which I later learned was Dustin and a boy with brown skin who I later learned was Lucas leaving.

Mike came over to us with some blankets and gave them to us. "The fort's a little small but if you want you can sleep on the couch." He looked toward me. I nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Goodnight El...Night Y/n." Mike said before turning off the light and walking up the stairs.

A/N: This chapters short sorry about that it's more of an introduction chapter so yeah I hope you guys are enjoying this so far :)