The Pollywog

"Jesus, have you seen them?" Joyce asked frantically looking for her keys. "We're looking mom, we're looking!" Jonathan said. "Aha!" Bob shouted in victory. "Hiding under some jeans, sneaky little buggers." Bob said handing them to Joyce. "Thank you. Thank you." Joyce said kissing him on the cheek. She turned over to Jonathan. "Can you take Will to school today? I cannot be late again." Joyce asked "He's staying over now?" Jonathan whispered. "Can you just take Will, please?"  "I can take him." Bob spoke up.

Jonathan and I arrived at school. He went to go find Nancy while I went to find Steve, we agreed to make sure they were both okay.

I walked into the gym to see Steve getting ready to play basketball. He looked at me and I mouthed. "Are you okay?" He nodded, I took a seat and watched them play.

Billy was saying something to Steve before he shoved Steve pushing him to the ground. They took a break were Nancy walked in and Steve followed her out. 

I was on my way out before I felt a hand on my wrist. I flinched at the contact. "Hey doll." I turned around to see Billy looking at me with a wide smirk. "Don't call me that." I said pulling away. "Playing hard to get?" He said. "No, I just don't like people who try and run kids over." I say. He looked at me with anger. "I never got your name." He changed the subject. "No." I said before walking off. I could feel Billy's glare burn into the back of my head.

A/n: Sorry this ones really short.